Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (60 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We should go for Kamara as our DM, but he's obviously not coming here. He lacks the necessary "experience" needed. In that case, we should for for Gundogan (even though I don't particularly like him) over the likes of fagjinho and parepiss.

If it were up to me, our midfield lineup would look something like this: McNuggets, SMS, Locatelli, Rovella, Zakaria, Fagioli and Kamara.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Right because I have no reason to complain lol

You seem content with the state of things so I‘ll leave you with your comprehension and opinion.
We're not content with the state of things. We're seeing a very different approach since last year that will make us grow this summer and in the future, pal...

Jun 16, 2020
Koulibaly is the number one target to replace Chiellini, in the coming weeks Cherubini will make a offer. If we can’t sign him now, we’ll wait until next year when his contract ends

L'obiettivo numero uno della Juventus per il dopo Chiellini è Kalidou Koulibaly. Due i piani per strapparlo al Napoli: il primo comprenderebbe una lauta offerta ai partenopei e al giocatore già nelle prossime settimane. Se dovesse arrivare il 'no' di De Laurentiis, allora Cherubini potrebbe ritentare l’assalto tra un anno quando il giocatore si libererà a zero. [TuttoSport]

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We got Pogba we must complete the collection and bring Icardi
Pogba was a beast for us and he was very good for France while he started well with Man Utd and then the toxic environment took control.
Icardi was a finish only player at Inter and then went to a place where everyone scores and didnt really managed to live to expectations.
Huge difference.

- - - Updated - - -

Koulibaly is the number one target to replace Chiellini, in the coming weeks Cherubini will make a offer. If we can’t sign him now, we’ll wait until next year when his contract ends

L'obiettivo numero uno della Juventus per il dopo Chiellini è Kalidou Koulibaly. Due i piani per strapparlo al Napoli: il primo comprenderebbe una lauta offerta ai partenopei e al giocatore già nelle prossime settimane. Se dovesse arrivare il 'no' di De Laurentiis, allora Cherubini potrebbe ritentare l’assalto tra un anno quando il giocatore si libererà a zero. [TuttoSport]
Koulibaly and MDL flanked by Cuad and hopefully Udogie - This is the dream for our backline (maybe another RB but thats it)

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
Sharing the pitch with Chiesa, De Ligt, Udogie, Vlahovic, Locatelli, Udogie.

We don’t necessarily need youngsters. Balance and quality is key for us.
So, using your thinking:
DC: Bonucci, MdL, Gatti, Rugani -> need to sign let's say Acerbi?
LB: Sandro (Pellegrini bye-bye) -> sign Udogie
RB: Cuadrado, Danilo and has DS as jolly joker -> no signing required
CM: Locatelli, Zakaria, Rabiot, Arthur, McKennie -> need to offload Ramsey, let's say Pogba arrives, if no one leaves no more signing
Attack section: Vlahovic, Kean and Chiesa has contract, but we know Kean wants to leave, signing Di Maria and promoting Soulé is not really enough and only other name assigned to here is Raspadori.

I directly not mentioned Miretti, Rovella, they are not ready for playing in first team. I know Allegri praising Miretti, but let's be honest... he did not do anything special. Fagioli could stay as Loca's sub.
To summarize: Pogba and Di Maria for free, Koulibaly and Udogie for 70-80M and I guess our budgest is gone. That's not really a big improvement there.

Jun 16, 2020
So, using your thinking:
DC: Bonucci, MdL, Gatti, Rugani -> need to sign let's say Acerbi?
LB: Sandro (Pellegrini bye-bye) -> sign Udogie
RB: Cuadrado, Danilo and has DS as jolly joker -> no signing required
CM: Locatelli, Zakaria, Rabiot, Arthur, McKennie -> need to offload Ramsey, let's say Pogba arrives, if no one leaves no more signing
Attack section: Vlahovic, Kean and Chiesa has contract, but we know Kean wants to leave, signing Di Maria and promoting Soulé is not really enough and only other name assigned to here is Raspadori.

I directly not mentioned Miretti, Rovella, they are not ready for playing in first team. I know Allegri praising Miretti, but let's be honest... he did not do anything special. Fagioli could stay as Loca's sub.
To summarize: Pogba and Di Maria for free, Koulibaly and Udogie for 70-80M and I guess our budgest is gone. That's not really a big improvement there.
This is the team I made in the build your squad thread, still hope for the same outcome. Might change Milenkovic for Koulibaly or Frattesi for someone else, but compared to what you’re saying: two additions for both the midfield and attack, a CB and a LB. Clearing the deadwood and fill the gaps with Fagioli, Rovella/Miretti and Soule.

Chiesa - Vlahovic - Zaniolo/Berardi
Pogba - Locatelli - Frattesi
Pellegrini - De Ligt - Bonucci - Cuadrado
Tek

Soule - Kean - Di Maria
Fagioli - Rovella - Zakaria/McKennie
Udogie - Rugani - Gatti/Milenkovic - Danilo
Perin

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Sharing the pitch with Chiesa, De Ligt, Udogie, Vlahovic, Locatelli, Udogie.

We don’t necessarily need youngsters. Balance and quality is key for us.
I think some forget we have a cracked team.
Its not as we are great and just need a good inforcement.
We cant be too picky about age as we need to return to being the best in Italy and challenge in Europe.
That being said you are absolutely right as we have youngsters as well.
Udogie is someone I hope we get linked with as our LB position is almost like playing with 10 men..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)