Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (60 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
How has it stopped? Last time I checked Agnelli is still running the club.
So because a person is still there; he's also still making mistakes? One can not improve, adapt, change strategy? What has been managed so awfully bad this season?

We're literally sweeping out half of the overpaid players, using a much needed salary cap to get our financial affairs in order en meanwhile we were bringing in young talented players like Zakaria, Locatelli and Vlaho.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
So because a person is still there; he's also still making mistakes? One can not improve, adapt, change strategy? What has been managed so awfully bad this season?

We're literally sweeping out half of the overpaid players, using a much needed salary cap to get our financial affairs in order en meanwhile we were bringing in young talented players like Zakaria, Locatelli and Vlaho.
What strategy are we adapting from and to? Go read my posts and tell me where we make changes other than spending 30-70m per player to plug in. Wind down existing player contracts and let them walk for free or retire. Sign more freebies in their 30s as temporary solutions. Incredible adaptation.

Clearly you don’t think Agnelli is the problem. So with that I will leave you with your opinion my friend.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
What strategy are we adapting from and to? Go read my posts and tell me where we make changes other than spending 30-70m per player to plug in. Wind down existing player contracts and let them walk for free or retire. Sign more freebies in their 30s as temporary solutions. Incredible adaptation.

Clearly you don’t think Agnelli is the problem. So with that I will leave you with your opinion my friend.
Yes, the free players nobody wants all of a sudden, right. It was a huge succes formula for us before so don't stamp on it because you want to. It was just implemented the wrong way in the last 3 or so years. Combined with young players like De Ligt, Vlahovic, Chiesa, Locatelli it is perfectly viable. Add Rovella, Fagioli, Miretti... Did they cost us 70ish million?

Clearly you're a bit blinded by the falters of the past to see the changes in direction. The age of players we've been signing and the salary cap alone are massive changes and yes, letting go of non-functional players like Dybala and Berna is in there. We would've upgraded and extended their contracts without second guessing before (Khedira, Bonucci, Matuidi,...).

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Yes, the free players nobody wants all of a sudden, right. It was a huge succes formula for us before so don't stamp on it because you want to. It was just implemented the wrong way in the last 3 or so years. Combined with young players like De Ligt, Vlahovic, Chiesa, Locatelli it is perfectly viable. Add Rovella, Fagioli, Miretti... Did they cost us 70ish million?

Clearly you're a bit blinded by the falters of the past to see the changes in direction. And yes, letting go of non-functional players like Dybala and Berna is in there.
Clearly I’m blinded :lol:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I’m not here to argue my friend. I made my points prior to your first reply.
If so I didn't see anything that suggested the direction didn't change and why Milan's strategy -who won their first scudetto in 11 years- is so much better, except for them having a cheaper squad. And our salaries have been dropping like crypto currency.

It's obvious our "team" was constructed crooked because of the so-called market opportunities in unnecessary positions we were chasing. Don't think many people think we're looking at the wrong type of players now besides for the regista position maybe

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011

Complaining endlessly without reason is just noise. It's obvious that we are letting go of underperforming players on big contracts. Dybala is gone, Bernardeschi is gone, De Sciglio might go or if renewed for a back up role it'd be for a significantly lower salary. Bentancur is gone, Kulu is gone and Ramsay doesn't have space in the team next year.

Who has arrived? Locatelli, Vlahovic, Zakaria, rumors of Pogba and Di Maria plus a CB, a LB, another forward to replace Morata if Atletico doesn't come down in price and perhaps a surprise or two in midfield, PLUS actually having talent from the academy surging. It's OBVIOUS we are making improvements only a dishonest or dumb person can say otherwise.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Complaining endlessly without reason is just noise. It's obvious that we are letting go of underperforming players on big contracts. Dybala is gone, Bernardeschi is gone, De Sciglio might go or if renewed for a back up role it'd be for a significantly lower salary. Bentancur is gone, Kulu is gone and Ramsay doesn't have space in the team next year.

Who has arrived? Locatelli, Vlahovic, Zakaria, rumors of Pogba and Di Maria plus a CB, a LB, another forward to replace Morata if Atletico doesn't come down in price and perhaps a surprise or two in midfield, PLUS actually having talent from the academy surging. It's OBVIOUS we are making improvements only a dishonest or dumb person can say otherwise.
Right because I have no reason to complain lol

You seem content with the state of things so I‘ll leave you with your comprehension and opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)