Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (53 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
There's no way we can rebuild the squad this year. Maybe not even next year.

So many expiring contracts, just a few players we can actually sell, obligations to buy some players kicking in this summer and close to 0 euros in the bank for new buys (we brought Vlahovic only after selling Kulu and Benta).

Rebuilding will take years my friends.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
There's no way we can rebuild the squad this year. Maybe not even next year.

So many expiring contracts, just a few players we can actually sell, obligations to buy some players kicking in this summer and close to 0 euros in the bank for new buys (we brought Vlahovic only after selling Kulu and Benta).

Rebuilding will take years my friends.
Depends on what you name "rebuilding". Domestic succes should be well within our reach with the base and resources we have.

The expiring contracts are a positive imo. Worst case we'd have to deal with the likes of Rugani, Rabiot, Ramsey, etc. for one more year.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Agresti says we will sign 6 players at least in his opinion. Pogba and Di Maria are two, then a LB, Chielljni replacement, Morata replacement, Dybala replacement and then also another midfielder if Arthur leaves

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So we are looking for more jabronies to cover for other jabronies that are leaving...
Milenkovic isnt my favorite player but he is a much better option
Akanji - Honestly I have no knowledge about this player.

Anyway its Tuttosport...

- - - Updated - - -

This is the team I made in the build your squad thread, still hope for the same outcome. Might change Milenkovic for Koulibaly or Frattesi for someone else, but compared to what you’re saying: two additions for both the midfield and attack, a CB and a LB. Clearing the deadwood and fill the gaps with Fagioli, Rovella/Miretti and Soule.

Chiesa - Vlahovic - Zaniolo/Berardi
Pogba - Locatelli - Frattesi
Pellegrini - De Ligt - Bonucci - Cuadrado
Tek

Soule - Kean - Di Maria
Fagioli - Rovella - Zakaria/McKennie
Udogie - Rugani - Gatti/Milenkovic - Danilo
Perin
How come Udogie gets benched for Pellegrini and since when Di Maria is a bench option?

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I think we can forget Udogie, Agresti reports that:
- LB is top priority, because we lost all faith in Sandro,
- the goal is to sign players who we are sure that will do good.
We won't be signing such a young player for that spot looking at this words, we will buy someone experienced. Gaya please.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
It's a shame if thats the case because he fits the ideal profile. Young, quality, Italian LB who can defend and attack properly and could well be an established azzurri starter in future

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,938
    I think we can forget Udogie, Agresti reports that:
    - LB is top priority, because we lost all faith in Sandro,
    - the goal is to sign players who we are sure that will do good.
    We won't be signing such a young player for that spot looking at this words, we will buy someone experienced. Gaya please.
    Palmeri got experience. :euromax:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)