Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
No way we can sign KK without triggering his buyout like when we took Higuain. I doubt he will want to join us as well with Barca approaching

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Momblano on Koulibaly:
Napoli made a renewal offer to Koulibaly. They wanted to keep him. But it was 1 offer. That's it. Not really negotiable.
Offer was not accepted by Koulibaly.
Napoli has put Koulibaly on the market to cash in.
The player's management immediately proposed him to Barcelona.
Juventus is monitoring the situation.
No contacts between Juve and Napoli at the moment.
Juventus is aware of the requests of Napoli. Could be between 30/35M

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Momblano:
in November/December Juventus was indeed on De Jong for the summer market. Now I can confirm Juve is not on the player anymore for different reasons, also because it's still not clear what Barcelona want to do with him and the value would be really high

- - - Updated - - -

Momblano to Juventibus:
2 things before final agreement with Pogba.
1. Reflection time from Pogba's side (which is normal after receiving an offer)
2. small difference in commission requests from Pogba's agency and Juve (but nothing to worry about)
Around 6:30pm I should have more news. Maybe a definitive answer

If Pogba would ask more and more time waiting for PSG then Juventus should take them out of the deal. (Personal opinion from Momblano but he also added he doesn't think Pogba is waiting for PSG)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Momblano:
in November/December Juventus was indeed on De Jong for the summer market. Now I can confirm Juve is not on the player anymore for different reasons, also because it's still not clear what Barcelona want to do with him and the value would be really high

- - - Updated - - -

Momblano to Juventibus:
2 things before final agreement with Pogba.
1. Reflection time from Pogba's side (which is normal after receiving an offer)
2. small difference in commission requests from Pogba's agency and Juve (but nothing to worry about)
Around 6:30pm I should have more news. Maybe a definitive answer

If Pogba would ask more and more time waiting for PSG then Juventus should take them out of the deal. (Personal opinion from Momblano but he also added he doesn't think Pogba is waiting for PSG)
Momblanlol
SmartSelect_20190621-184628_Chrome.gif

- - - Updated - - -

This mercato should and will be a big one I think
Mercato is crazy la la la la

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Koulibaly is 30. He will play at least 6 years of quality football.
6 is probably an exaggeration tbh 3 or 4 tops but still that shouldn't justify his value when signing someone like bremer for less we are set for years to come.

- - - Updated - - -

Momblano even speaking anymore is still shocking. Dude is clueless and has proven it so many times he's basically the Daily Mail.
Nah he's one up from tancredi tbh

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Koulibaly is 30. He will play at least 6 years of quality football.

We signed Thuram at 29, Cannavaro at 29, Barzagli at 30. And they defenitely one of the best defenders in Juve history.

Anyone who thinks saying no to Koulibaly due to being 30 should go watch some youth football to get his kicks lol.

Last edited:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I also agree that in fact Koulibaly would probably be the ideal Chiellini replacement for us at this stage, both in terms of leadership and output on the field he might be exactly what we need at the back for immediate success, however tho i think it’s almost impossible to reach an agreement with Napoli and even with the player himself without overpaying drastically, so the chance of this move actually happening is possibly none given all the other gaps that we still need to fill aswell.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Idk how we intend to get Gabriel etc, I don't buy that Arsenal would swap him for Arthur so it will probably take 50m or more to get him. If we have that kind of money just activate Pau Torres' clause and be done with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)