Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (56 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I'm all in for Di Maria and Pogba free transfers, if we use our budget to sign young players besides.
Cheap deals and bosmans are going to be really important. We need to buy about 6-7 new players of starting quality.
Di Maria
Pogba
Perisic
Raspadori
Gabriel
Another midfielder
A left back
Probably another centre back

What else? Its a massive job for one market.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Di Maria and Pogba on free. If we can swap Arsenal CB with Arthur that be great.
Bellanova and Udogie for cheap full backs on both side.
Get Kostic since its his last year contract we can sign him for relatively cheap price.

All the above should be doable.

Finally if we feel like spending some insane money on a player would like it to be SMS . Throw in Rugani for Sarri since he likes him so much to reduce the payment.
But this depends purely if PSG and United looks elsewhere.

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
Cheap deals and bosmans are going to be really important. We need to buy about 6-7 new players of starting quality.
Di Maria
Pogba
Perisic
Raspadori
Gabriel
Another midfielder
A left back
Probably another centre back

What else? Its a massive job for one market.
I think, Perisic gonna accept Inter's new offer, so we gonna sign Kostic. This way, Raspadori not needed. Center back and left back is a must, dunno if Arsenal willing to sell Gabriel.
I am sure Di Maria and Pogba will arrive. We will let Arthur to leave (can imagine a 2y loan here) and Fagioli stays as Locatelli's sub, no other changes on MID.

So, what I believe:
Pogba
Di Maria
another winger (maybe Kostic) and Soulé + Aké will be first team members
Left back -> Udogie
Centre back
This would already mean 5 new signings, others will depend on the departures.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
BTW. look at this this twitter has ranks for each source of rumour:
1653397203979.png

apparently for Momblano they are not even giving rates of reliability. Guess its not only our forum.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Not all because he isn’t pure jabroni. He’s half samba half dino soccer which makes him a Jabroninho.
Not all because he isn’t pure jabroni. He’s half samba half dino soccer which makes him a Jabroninho.
That's even worse. He combines elements of Italian Jabronism with Brazilian Beach Ball lethargy and apathy, and a propensity to expire by the age of 28.

- - - Updated - - -

We were happy Darmian didn't come to us but he turned out to be solid and dependable, Palmieri is whack but still an upgrade.
Darmian is a piece of shit.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
New Icardi links emerging. Fuck
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Do the management read my posts and deliberately try to piss me off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)