Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Milan starting a project a few years ago by signing

Theo
Tonali
Tomori
Diaz
Rebić
And maignan last season

Juventus
Rabiot
Ramsey
Arthur
Kaio
Kean
Berna

The contrast

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Theo
Tonali
Tomori
Diaz
Rebić
And maignan last season

Juventus
Rabiot
Ramsey
Arthur
Kaio
Kean
Berna

The contrast

Take out Diaz and add Leao, I agree with rest.

Diaz to me is very average player.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

Theo
Tonali
Tomori
Diaz
Rebić
And maignan last season

Juventus
Rabiot
Ramsey
Arthur
Kaio
Kean
Berna

The contrast
And if you add Vlahovic, De Ligt, Locatelli, Chiesa etc to the list perhaps it doesn't look that much of a contrast

The real challenge for Milan now is to keep their best players because they're not on the same financial level as Juve.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
And if you add Vlahovic, De Ligt, Locatelli, Chiesa etc to the list perhaps it doesn't look that much of a contrast

The real challenge for Milan now is to keep their best players because they're not on the same financial level as Juve.
Perhaps but Inter and Milan didn’t have to pay +60m for any of their top players. The real contrast is the squad composition and transfer strategy behind it. Juventus has been horrendously mismanaged by Agnelli and his staff. Leading to a group of mentally weak, individuals under 3 separate coaches. The results speak for themselves.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Perhaps but Inter and Milan didn’t have to pay +60m for any of their top players. The real contrast is the squad composition and transfer strategy behind it. Juventus has been horrendously mismanaged by Agnelli and his staff. Leading to a group of mentally weak, individuals under 3 separate coaches. The results speak for themselves.
I think we need one season to figure things out both on and off the pitch to be back on track.

Unfortunately, some of the players we've been linked with lately is pretty disappointing.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I think we need one season to figure things out both on and off the pitch to be back on track.

Unfortunately, some of the players we've been linked with lately is pretty disappointing.
100% :agree:

I’ll admit that I am in favor of signing Perisic and ADM which is clearly not the right solution. But it’s the only viable option for us heading into next season without Dybala, Chiesa and a (still) broken midfield.

It’s astoundingly baffling how this club is unable to scout and sign young gems on the cheap like the Lille boys (oshimen and leao) for example. it’s clear as day to see that we are just very poorly run with zero vision or strategy.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
They have been but that mismanagement has stopped with the last management changes. Why keep on dwelling on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)