Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (172 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Sometimes plane do that if they overfueled. So they need to flying in circle to lower the fuel for good landing.

That as far as I know, remembering read that somewhere

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk
Frequently, its weather patterns dictating circling around (holding pattern) or heavy traffic especially, if the plane is too early or late from its scheduled time.
As far as "overfueled" is concerned, that shouldn’t be an issue in Morata's case. They already knew where they were going and should have the right amount of fuel for the planned flight with some extra fuel for any diversions. Usually, a fuel dump or burning excess fuel is done when after taking off, there is an emergency and you need to get back down. Sometimes, you just don’t have the time to dump fuel and you need to land over weight.
Read up Swissair flight 111 (MD-11).

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Calciomercato say We are now alone with Bayern for Dest.

What is happening with MDS - PSG want him or not?
I asked about Dest yesterday. Juve have great relations with Ajax and have a positional need, so it never made sense that we would be completely out, especially since his price tag isn’t anything ludicrous

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I asked about Dest yesterday. Juve have great relations with Ajax and we have a positional need, so it never made sense that we would be completely out, especially since his price tag isn’t anything ludicrous
His youtube reminded me of D.Alves and this is why Im so interested in his situation. I admit I cant remember watching him play in a 90 minutes game

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Calciomercato say We are now alone with Bayern for Dest.

What is happening with MDS - PSG want him or not?
Dest has impressive technical qualities for a fullback but the transfer seems unlikely to me. 19 y/o American and a defender with no Serie A or similar experience. Doesn't seem like the kind of player Juve goes for often or would put in the first team without loaning out first.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 168)