Alvaro Morata (26 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
what takes long in this transfer? yesterday morning there were no serious news about him. now he passed his medical. it's happening pretty quickly.
Im not talking about the whole process but just the medical thing. Usually when someone goes through a medical he is declared a Juve player within hours. This time the official announcement is stalling a bit

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Well, perhaps they should not sell all their creative talent :D

- - - Updated - - -

I've been away for a year. But where you that guy who always bitches and moans about everything, or was that someone else ?
I don't think so.

Weren't you the guy who had mental episode and was permabanned after a racist banter?

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Seems like a pretty bad deal from Atletico's end. We can send him back in 2022 when he's 30 while they have only recouped 20M of their initial 65M investment.

On the bright side, 2022 is when Haaland's clause becomes effective

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Haaland for the post Ronaldo-Morata era!!! :tuttosport:
Does our own little naziboi approve of this? @DAiDEViL can we add more nazi looking boys to our squad? Berna probably needs the company. :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

He'd have to really suck, or get injured perhaps. I can see us being his last Euro club.
I think you're right, this is most likely his last chance at a big club. He's too old now and really never flourished into something special. He better make the best out of this.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Agreement reached between Atletico and Suarez per Di Marzio. I assume he means "signed".

Expect the Morata official announcement any time now.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Still waiting for the official Morata signed for Juve as this summer had just too many done deals falling through..
Anyway apart for his finishing skills that needs to seriously improve he is a very good player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)