Alvaro Morata (47 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Positive feeling. Happy that we didn’t buy a dinosaur. Nice memories of Morata, good work rate, humble guy. I’m sure that Pirlo knows how to use him. Welcome back <3
I feel you but I dont think I prefer Morata over Dzeko - Morata can do things Dzeko cant but Dzeko can finish chances and usually convert while with Morata... The guy has his own personal bloopers in one on one situations...

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I feel you but I dont think I prefer Morata over Dzeko - Morata can do things Dzeko cant but Dzeko can finish chances and usually convert while with Morata... The guy has his own personal bloopers in one on one situations...
Morata is coming on loan deal if he performs well we might sign him unlike dzeko deal where we would pay 17 million euros and 7.5 million euros wages for a 34 year old

Jun 16, 2020
Dzeko is one of a kind and a good player. I’ve been hoping to rejuvenate and lower the wages, so I had problems with those things during the Dzeko saga.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Every good striker has his bloopers including Dzeko, Higuain and Suarez etc. Don't let the black propaganda coming from Chelsea fans and English media fools you. He didn't make it over there because their team was toxic af. He did okay with Atletico and was excellent at Juve and Madrid.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Morats is a kaka.. a good joke we go from Suarez or Dzeko proven high % goal scorers to a Morata..

He is a myth as a striker.. 1 goal every 3 games every league he plays in is not good enough for a Juventus striker..
We have Dybala and Ronaldo to score vs Cagliaris and Bolognas. This guy thrives vs Bayerns and Reals in CL.
Tbf i understand ur worriew but he has all the tools to succeed.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Morats is a kaka.. a good joke we go from Suarez or Dzeko proven high % goal scorers to a Morata..

He is a myth as a striker.. 1 goal every 3 games every league he plays in is not good enough for a Juventus striker..
He scored or assisted every 100 minutes during his 2 years at Juve, and every 80 minutes the following year at Real Madrid...

Generally that is considered good. :boh:

I’d suggest that you hope we are getting that version of Morata like the rest of us, instead of hoping we get the Chelsea-Atletico flop version. But if you want to cheer for him to fail, by all means... :shifty:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Every good striker has his bloopers including Dzeko, Higuain and Suarez etc. Don't let the black propaganda coming from Chelsea fans and English media fools you. He didn't make it over there because their team was toxic af. He did okay with Atletico and was excellent at Juve and Madrid.
I know Dzeko has some misses as well but the number of his missing sitters is way bigger than Dzeko.
Also Morata missed sitters wherever he went and not just Chelsea... He missed some with us, Real, Atletico and Chelsea.
Should he improve this aspect of his game he would be one of the best at his position...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 42)