Alvaro Morata (53 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
A bit funny that Suarez and Džeko rumours were circulating for like a month and outta nowhere Paratici got this deal done in 24 hours.
i bet there were previous contacts and we knew that suarez's b-plan is atleti, but yeah, overall impressive effectiveness.

imagine adl a couple of months ago: "i'll sell milik to rube for 40m", then a couple of weeks ago: "roma will pay 25m, it's okay, but i'll fuck with rube anyway by delaying the deal", then tonight "i'll just cut my cock off"

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
yup.

for once, those dumb and ignorant journalists were pretty much spot on with these numbers and conditions:

Turin, 22 September 2020 - Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces that an agreement with Atletico de Madrid for the temporary acquisition, until the end of 2020/2021 sportive season, of the registration rights of the player Álvaro Morata has been finalized for a consideration of € 10 million, to be paid during current financial year.

The agreement further entails:

• The right for Juventus to definitely acquire the player’s registrations rights by the end of the 2020/2021 season for a consideration of € 45 million to be paid in three financial year;
• The right for Juventus to extend the temporary acquisition of the player’s registrations until the end of the 2021/2022 season for a consideration of € 10 million;
• The right for Juventus to definitely acquire the player’s registrations rights by the end of the 2021/2022 season for a consideration of € 35 million to be paid in three financial year.
Great deal

Same as the Cuadrado one, but with bigger numbers

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Morats is a kaka.. a good joke we go from Suarez or Dzeko proven high % goal scorers to a Morata..

He is a myth as a striker.. 1 goal every 3 games every league he plays in is not good enough for a Juventus striker..
It's funny how people still don't get it. We have enough goal scorers in Ronaldo, Dybala and Kulusevski.
Morata completely elevates our team on the counter attack and he will be crucial to create space and chances for Ronaldo and others.
He's going to be a faster but less skilled version of Benzema.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
It's funny how people still don't get it. We have enough goal scorers in Ronaldo, Dybala and Kulusevski.
Morata completely elevates our team on the counter attack and he will be crucial to create space and chances for Ronaldo and others.
He's going to be a faster but less skilled version of Benzema.
I'm glad he's back and all, but for 55 mil!

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Happy to have him back. Pirlo talked about balance with the new striker and Morata gives us that and brings a threat in behind which we don't really have.

I think the price is a bit crazy though given the market and that he hasn't been a success at his last 2 clubs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 48)