Alvaro Morata (8 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Someone explain to me how the fuck is Morata worth 55 mil? How much was fucking Haaland? Nevermind, just explain how he is worth 55 milion?? This is the first sign that this is a panic buy and Atletico knew we were in a check-mate position since we desperately needed a #9.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
that away goal vs dortmund is one of my favorite juventus goals ever. it is the perfect example of team work, patient possession play, creativity (marchisio's key pass, omg) and brilliant linkup between two quick strikers. i simply love it, literally watched it like 50 times. tevez's opener wasn't bad either that night.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
So happy he’s back. One of my favourite signings of the past few years. It just makes sense for us on so many levels.

Pumped. Absolutely pumped for this season. Fino alla fucking fine bitchessss @Nzoric @Klin @JCK
Watch this guy start all the time.

Homecomming

- - - Updated - - -

morata pirlo.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

I havent screamed as hard in my entire life as when Morata equallised against Barcelona

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
that away goal vs dortmund is one of my favorite juventus goals ever. it is the perfect example of team work, patient possession play, creativity (marchisio's key pass, omg) and brilliant linkup between two quick strikers. i simply love it, literally watched it like 50 times. tevez's opener wasn't bad either that night.
2014-15 Juve was life!

Will always hate Barça for ruining that perfect fairytale...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)