Alvaro Morata (13 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
The fee is can be questioned but as a player I prefer him than a 34 yr dzeko or suarez. He is different to dzeko but I think that is a good thing as morata can be more versatile in that final third.

He wont score 30 goals but is that what we really needed? Ronaldo and dybala score enough...add 15 goals from morata and a decent amount from kulu qnd we have a good mix of forwards options.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Little less. Nothing beats the original emotion. Absurd heartbrake when Pogba got fouled and fagcelona got ahead when we were taking over the game
Totally agree. That moment is when I realized that our players and fans still did not have the champions mentality.

If it happened to Barca Madrid or Man utd, the fans and players such as pique and portugese Pepe would have made a huge scene with the referee and pressuring the referee into making decisions in favor of them throughout the game.

Tbf, all the refs in uefa have ass juice leaking out of their butt from getting r*ped by Madrid or Barca players over the years.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Im so happy for this. Im happy we didnt go after grandpa Dzeko, Kanibal Suarez, and injury prone milik. Good good deal.
55m i dont give two shits, let Juve’s finance guy worry about that.
Agree bro. This is actually a shrewd move. Perhaps all the talks about Milik Suarez dzeko were just a smokescreen heheheh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)