Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Football Italia is saying Wolves wants to buy Douglas Costa, move pushed by Jorge Mendez. If so, then I'd totally go for Chiesa, at least he wouldn't be injured 50% of the time.
I hope this is true , how much Costa would cost ? 30m ? Or it's to much !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 16, 2020
Football Italia is saying Wolves wants to buy Douglas Costa, move pushed by Jorge Mendez. If so, then I'd totally go for Chiesa, at least he wouldn't be injured 50% of the time.
I wish we could somehow sell Rugani and De Sciglio, keep Costa and buy Chiesa. I really like the idea of trying Chiesa as wingback.

Bernardeschi and Frabotta on the left, Chiesa and Cuadrado on the right.

Ramsey and Kulu as AM’s.
McKennie, Arthur, Rabiot, Bentancur CM.
Hans to fill the suspension/injuries gap.

Costa, Dybala, Ronaldo, Morata in attack.

Sandro, Danilo, Bonucci, Chiellini, De Ligt and Demiral CD.

We’ll take some risks with the wingbacks, but worth a try and we still have Sandro and Danilo if needed there. The team looks very complete like that imo.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I hope this is true , how much Costa would cost ? 30m ? Or it's to much !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
40 mill minimum

- - - Updated - - -

I wish we could somehow sell Rugani and De Sciglio, keep Costa and buy Chiesa. I really like the idea of trying Chiesa as wingback.

Ramsey and Kulu as AM’s.

We’ll take some risks with the wingbacks, but worth a try and we still have Sandro and Danilo if needed there. The team looks very complete like that imo.
i hate chiesa so much, has such a punchable face

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Since we have Arthur I don't think Aouar will be needed, even though I know the latter is better.
i could see the two in the same lineup, and arthur's injury history is worrying, still, there were no serious sources linking us to aouar, there's no time, he's expensive, we have a full squad, so it looks like he remains some fan's (me included) wet dream

athas

Jul 15, 2007

Ramsey and Kulu as AM’s.

I have the same idea, but that squad needs to cut 1 player for CL list. I'll sell D.Costa, imo we don't need such an expensive sub when Ronaldo'll play ~90% the time. And there is a high chance that D.Costa is already injuried when we need him. If we have money, I would like to see us buy Gosens and loan Frabotta out, then the squad is more complete.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Assuming Morata gets finalized, well have one opening on the 25 man roster. I still think Costa will be dropped, as well as Khedira and possibly even de Sciglio. Think about it, what does it say when Frabotta gets a start over him? There’s no way he’s in Pirlos plans. So we’re up to possibly four openings. Not saying Tici will bring in four new players, but I also don’t think we’re done yet.

And count me in for Chiesa. Team Chiesa as long as it’s not over 40m. Seeing how we line up with Pirlo, we need players on the flank more than another center mid.

Last edited:

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
And count me in for Chiesa. Team Chiesa as long as it’s not over 40m.
The problems is that Chiesa is most valuable player of Fiorentina by some margin and is consider jewel of the team by Commisso. They will either sell for a big bid (60-70 m) or keep him just to please the fans, who would be especially annoyed with Chiesa coming to us. Commisso is a new guy on Serie A turf, but he already behave like rest of the presidents, so don't look for reasonable negotiations here. If Chiesa won't fight his way out and they will continue overestimate his value, he may be another Belotti.

It's just so many things that make this transfer hard to materialise, even if the managment like him. Personally, not a fan. I think part of the hype comes just from his name.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Honestly if we can fetch anything around 100M on Ronaldo we should definitely be doing it.
He costs like 3 top players and he is about to leave in a year or two anyway..

We could get either a good winger or a forward (depends on how Pirlo want his side to look like)
Keep dreaming

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Jun 16, 2020
I have the same idea, but that squad needs to cut 1 player for CL list. I'll sell D.Costa, imo we don't need such an expensive sub when Ronaldo'll play ~90% the time. And there is a high chance that D.Costa is already injuried when we need him. If we have money, I would like to see us buy Gosens and loan Frabotta out, then the squad is more complete.
If he stays he should be nothing more than a impact sub, just like last year. I’d understand if we sell him, but damn also love that guy. Wish he had less injuries.

Jul 3, 2020
The problems is that Chiesa is most valuable player of Fiorentina by some margin and is consider jewel of the team by Commisso. They will either sell for a big bid (60-70 m) or keep him just to please the fans, who would be especially annoyed with Chiesa coming to us. Commisso is a new guy on Serie A turf, but he already behave like rest of the presidents, so don't look for reasonable negotiations here. If Chiesa won't fight his way out and they will continue overestimate his value, he may be another Belotti.

It's just so many things that make this transfer hard to materialise, even if the managment like him. Personally, not a fan. I think part of the hype comes just from his name.
Do you think that Chiesa will re-sign with Florence? Pretty sure his contract ends soon. How will their fans feel if he leaves for free?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)