Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (209 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Why squad not making any sense? I feel the opppsite, we miss one player to have a full squad.
Not enough fullbacks/wingbacks
Too many midfielders, Benta and Arthur didn't even start.
When and where are they planning on playing Dybala, Kulusevski and Bernadeschi?
Too many attackers that are too similar in how they like to operate(CR, Dybala and Morata all like to play outside of the box).

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
Too many attackers that are too similar in how they like to operate(CR, Dybala and Morata all like to play outside of the box).
too many midfielders? we only have 5 CM (Khedira doesn't matter)
Too many attackers? Seriously? Big LOL...CR, the often injured Costa, Berna and Kulu, that's it...Morata not announced yet

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
too many midfielders? we only have 5 CM (Khedira doesn't matter)
Too many attackers? Seriously? Big LOL...CR, the often injured Costa, Berna and Kulu, that's it...Morata not announced yet
I think 3 forwards from 7: Ronaldo, Dybala, Morata, Kulusevski, Ramsey, Bernadeschi and DCosta/Replacement... midfielder 2 or 3 from Arthur, McKennie, Bentancur and Rabiot. Some of the forwards could play in midfield of 3 in case of change in formations or tactics.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
This Chiesa bullshit is never going to go away. Might as well sign him, see him fail and then sell/loan him out so we can finally move on.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Juventus management are working to sign a right winger: Chiesa & El Shaaraway are the names to follow. Costa to leave. [SportMediaset]

Juventus have not received any concrete requests for Bernardeschi. [SportMediaset]

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Juventus management are working to sign a right winger: Chiesa & El Shaaraway are the names to follow. Costa to leave. [SportMediaset]

Juventus have not received any concrete requests for Bernardeschi. [SportMediaset]
Chiesa isnt worth anything close to 70M and SES - loan with option for less than 20M will be good but I dont expect it to happen.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Chiesa for anything more than 40m is too much.
I personally wouldnt want us to get him even for 40M - He is a good player but I dont think he is the one we need to go to the next level but more of another nice option and for nice options I dont think we should pay that much...

Thuram is the one we need - Strong physically, a threat in the air, quite fast, can dribble, can shoot and... can play as a winger or as a central forward...

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
for the first time in a long time I really feel the squad does make sense for the system the coach wants to play. Full backs we have Sandro, Danilo, MDS and Frabotta.

Midfield will see a lot more rotation this year. We have 5 players for 3 roles (McKennie, Rabiot, Ramsey, Arthur & Bentancur) + when Dybala is fit I really see Kulu playing in the role we saw Ramsey in on Sunday so we can add him to that list.

Berna is a Cuadrado back up/roatation option. Dybala and Ronaldo will start up front with Morata as a back up/rotation option.

we could probably do with a LWB but other than that we’re nicely covered.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Calciomercato - Juve to depart with Dybala and go for Ansu Fati. Sometime I wonder how they get these ideas in their heads... Its obvious Barcelona will not let Fati go..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 198)