Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (62 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
So... let me ask you this...

If we actually sell Costa and go for Chiesa or the other Shara whatever guy.... does that mean we will not go for Aouar?

I always hear that we wanted to sell Costa to get founds to buy Aouar...

Does this mean Pirlo is happy with the midfield and doesn't think we need another signing there?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005

If we actually sell Costa and go for Chiesa or the other Shara whatever guy.... does that mean we will not go for Aouar?

Does this mean Pirlo is happy with the midfield and doesn't think we need another signing there?

Sell Costa and buy another offensive winger suited for 4-3-3 sounds weird.

3-4-1-2 or 3-5-2 that Pirlo has used so far (only one officiall match) in this formation, we need really good wingbacks, and central players. Chiesa as a wingback? He played there, not sure if it's his best position, maby can play striker to. If we had cash a Aouar would be better, could play CM or Trequartista.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

Obviously we don't have much funds available and we need another winger going forward

- - - Updated - - -

Aouar doesnt even make sense atm, he wont play as one of two in mid, as he lacks defensive skills. For the AM role we are stacked.
Aouar is more suited to EPL where there are more open spaces

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Aouar - I`d be very surprised to see him signing with us. He will go to Arsenal where he will be average like the rest of their team.
Locatelli - Maybe but I dont think another mid is coming this season.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Aouar - I`d be very surprised to see him signing with us. He will go to Arsenal where he will be average like the rest of their team.
Locatelli - Maybe but I dont think another mid is coming this season.
Aouar himself is an average player that is why clubs are hesitant in signing him

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Aouar himself is an average player that is why clubs are hesitant in signing him
He is not average.. He is a good player and is pretty smart in his game play BUT he is going to a team that has no future and except Auba they dont even have a present..
He will go to Arsenal and be their new Nasri - This is my input about his possible career move.

- - - Updated - - -

I see too much of Marchisio in Locatelli that’s why I want him here.
I can see what you are talking about.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
People are reluctant to shell out money because of the asking price during covid.

Iirc there were rumours Arsenal made an offer

I get it we're not getting him but hes quality
the question with Aouar is where would you play him in Pirlos system? He’s not a pivot, so that leaves Ramsey’s spot, but that’s where Arthur best fits as well. If were talking mids, I think Locatelli is a better fit as he can play in more spots.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
But we have Rabiot, Arthur, McKennie and Benta for this role. Can u see a place for another one,? Doubt any of theBarca mentioned 4 is leaving.
i didn't say he's a realistic target for the remainder of this current mercato, i just said that he had defensive skills and a good fit for a 2-man midfield.

we're not getting him, even if costa and khedira leave somehow. we have a huge squad, we put faith in 4 mids in the last 2 summer mercati.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)