Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
We know that we tried to renew him. Even agresti reported of a deal being done.

Also raiola said to some English papers back in March.

"Renewal with the club? At the moment, there is a stalemate. The boy has the obligation to always play."
And yet he is not even a starter for Everton in their 2 first matches, maybe next week, or another week or in cup matches

Buy on AliExpress.com

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
And yet he is not even a starter for Everton in their 2 first matches, maybe next week, or another week or in cup matches
Who knows? Maybe he needs to be eased in.
Another league ,different play style.Also who knows what's going on in training.
He also needs to develop understanding with his new teammates.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

We are starting to become like Milan

Old farts find themselves in a comfort zone with the high salaries they get while young talent are being offloaded to raise cash

Atrocious mercato from a selling point of view.

Paratici's position needs to be reviewed if he is not able to offload Higuain, Mandzukic, Khedira, Matuidi, atleast two out of these 4.

All in all looking like 5/10 mercato atm. Certainly one of the worst in 5-6 seasons despite us signing De Ligt. The planning has been very poor.

Jun 6, 2015
I'm not sure Fab has even actively tried to sell some of those players. Some of it is pure fan speculation based on personal preferences. Sarri is probably more than fine with having Higgy and Khedira as options. I just hope that we've told the guys that are not in Fabio's and Sarri's plans that they won't be registered for CL.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
The problem is how can you force someone out of the club, when they dont actually want to leave or offer them to clubs who are remotely appealing to the player and not chump sides like monaco and wolves

- - - Updated - - -

We are starting to become like Milan

Old farts find themselves in a comfort zone with the high salaries they get while young talent are being offloaded to raise cash

Atrocious mercato from a selling point of view.

Paratici's position needs to be reviewed if he is not able to offload Higuain, Mandzukic, Khedira, Matuidi, atleast two out of these 4.

All in all looking like 5/10 mercato atm. Certainly one of the worst in 5-6 seasons despite us signing De Ligt. The planning has been very poor.
Planning purchases are easier than planning sales, the blame is not solely on paratici, as a matter of fact marotta should shoulder a large portion of the blame for giving these leeches big contracts and extensions before he left

- - - Updated - - -

if you consider icardi a big signing. he is the only one i can see joining but only if dybala is sold :(
let's hope that doesn't happern though.
Even then it's not even certain inda will sell icardi to us

- - - Updated - - -

Tbh he looked lively when he came on yesterday, only a matter of time before that dumbass manager marco silva realises that piece of shit of a forward calvert lewis is actually shit and Kean is superior.

Last edited:

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
Despite signing De Ligt rabiot Ramsey and the others it feels like this mercato has been a big step backwards, so many question marks over players we’ve signed as well as the manager this could be a massive disappointment of a season but also could be a successful one I just don’t know which way it will go

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Despite signing De Ligt rabiot Ramsey and the others it feels like this mercato has been a big step backwards, so many question marks over players we’ve signed as well as the manager this could be a massive disappointment of a season but also could be a successful one I just don’t know which way it will go
Manager I can understand as we dont know how good we will be until we see some games (competitive ones)
Players?! What are you talking about - De Ligt is the next big thing in defense, Rabiot is amazing, Ramsey - was injured so tough to say...
Our last season starters are now encouraged to leave.. How can you say it might be a bad mercato?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)