Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (45 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus have no economic problems, because they've already done what they need to do with the capital gains. Neymar appreciates the idea of joining Juventus for about 3 weeks. [Momblano]

- - - Updated - - -

Paratici didn't go to Barcelona several times just for Juan Miranda. [Momblano]

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Barcelona are not interested in Rugani, Juventus offered him in the deal for Miranda. (Sky)

- - - Updated - - -

It’s Juventus or staying at Inter according to Icardi’s management.

[Di Marzio]

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Juventus have no economic problems, because they've already done what they need to do with the capital gains. Neymar appreciates the idea of joining Juventus for about 3 weeks. [Momblano]

- - - Updated - - -

Guardiola will work wonders with him

- - - Updated - - -

Barcelona are not interested in Rugani, Juventus offered him in the deal for Miranda. (Sky)

- - - Updated - - -

It’s Juventus or staying at Inter according to Icardi’s management.

[Di Marzio]
Isnt Miranda at inter? What does he have to do with Rugani and barca? And lol at us offering a worthless player to one of the top clubs in europe. Next maybe call real and offer Can

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018

- - - Updated - - -

So after the Guardiola saga Momblano is ready for another embarrassment. This guy has no shame lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
No we are trying to sell dybala so that we get Icardi

- - - Updated - - -

The transfer window closes on 23 so if we have to sign him we will have to make official offer in next 2 or 3 days

- - - Updated - - -

Report: Neymar-Dybala swap deal?
Football Italia

Juventus have asked Paris Saint-Germain about signing Neymar in an exchange deal involving Paulo Dybala, claim Globoesporte.

The well-known Brazilian website reports this evening that the two clubs have begun negotiations.

PSG’s interest in Dybala is no secret and La Joya rejected transfers to Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur.

It was partly over image rights and salary demands, but also rumoured for months that the Argentine would only leave Turin for Paris.

Neymar, meanwhile, is desperate to leave Parc des Princes and talks with both Real Madrid and Barcelona have stuttered to a halt.

The transfer window shuts in Italy, Spain and France on September 2, so there is still time to work out what would be an astonishing deal.

It would bring Neymar to Juventus just a year after Cristiano Ronaldo and make clear their intent on winning the Champions League.

PSG activated Neymar’s Barcelona release clause for €222m in the summer of 2017.

As Dybala is valued at approximately €100m, it means Juventus would have to include a large cash sum or more players in exchange, but Dybala would certainly open the door.
23rd of August what? It closes September 2nd

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
Manager I can understand as we dont know how good we will be until we see some games (competitive ones)
Players?! What are you talking about - De Ligt is the next big thing in defense, Rabiot is amazing, Ramsey - was injured so tough to say...
Our last season starters are now encouraged to leave.. How can you say it might be a bad mercato?!
We sold spinazola then got Pellegrini then sent him on loan leaving us with Sandro as the only lb, we sold Kean and maybe Dybala to end up with Higuain, we sold Cancelo and took a risk with Danilo even though he may work out he may also be a let down so yeah we signed good players but we’ve also made some huge mistakes which balances it out to be a average mercato and if this last few days goes bad then it will be a poor window

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We sold spinazola then got Pellegrini then sent him on loan leaving us with Sandro as the only lb, we sold Kean and maybe Dybala to end up with Higuain, we sold Cancelo and took a risk with Danilo even though he may work out he may also be a let down so yeah we signed good players but we’ve also made some huge mistakes which balances it out to be a average mercato and if this last few days goes bad then it will be a poor window
Spinazzola got us money but we did lose a good backup
Kean is good but its not that he is some kind of Ronaldo.. We sold a bench player with promising future although not Ronaldo type of future..
Dybala hasnt been sold yet and if we do sell him we will get someone..
You seem to really underrate Higuain
Cancelo - Like most of the forum you overrate a player`s contribution for our team! Yeah he can attack but he couldnt really defend...
Danilo - I cant really comment on him as I dont feel I have seen enough to get a clear impression but I can tell you that a blind man can defend better than Cancelo so Im pretty sure Danilo can defend better too..

Like everything its about balance!
GK - Same 1st GK but better bench GK..
Defense - Do I need to convince you that our defense is now better?
Midfield - We got an even bigger upgrade than in defense..
Attack - This is the only place nothing substantial happened.. We are quite the same as last year but Higuain for Kean - Right now Higuain is the better player but I`ll keep it as same as last year

So overall Defense and Mid improved while attack is the same - How can you seriously say its a bad mercato?! Im starting to think you might be trolling here..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)