Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (72 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If we sell Dybala outright to PSG would we be able to buy Pogba from MU? If we have a really solid mid and defense and then run Ronaldo and Costa on the wings with Higuain at CF that should be a pretty awesome team IMO.
I dont think Pogba is possible now that the EPL window has closed.. Pogba is a midfielder who can shoot like a forward and can really dribble - If we sign him we immediately step up our game.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
I dont think Pogba is possible now that the EPL window has closed.. Pogba is a midfielder who can shoot like a forward and can really dribble - If we sign him we immediately step up our game.
English clubs can still sell but can't buy
But yeah, since Man Utd cant buy a replacement then they wont sell, who is there other starting mid, McTominey?? at this point Khedira would be an upgrade for them.
but you never know, they Sold Lukaku with no real replacement

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
English clubs can still sell but can't buy
But yeah, since Man Utd cant buy a replacement then they wont sell, who is there other starting mid, McTominey?? at this point Khedira would be an upgrade for them.
but you never know, they Sold Lukaku with no real replacement
Lukaku wasnt considered as a starter (for them) as they wanted to get rid of him.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Report: Inter seal Darmian deal
Football Italia
49 Minutes Ago

Comments
Inter have reportedly secured a free transfer for Manchester United full-back Matteo Darmian next summer.
According to Rai Sport, Inter have already reached agreement to bring in Darmian, whose United contract expires in 2020.
The 29-year-old has continually been linked with moves back to Italy throughout his four seasons at Old Trafford.

He had been expected to join Juventus but now looks set to reunite with former Italy CT Antonio Conte.
The Nerazzurri are in need of versatile options to play out wide in Conte’s 3-5-2 formation, and the former Torino defender would fit the bill.

It seems we have dodged the jabroni bullet.
I think beppe had a fetish for him.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Football Italia
49 Minutes Ago

Comments
Inter have reportedly secured a free transfer for Manchester United full-back Matteo Darmian next summer.
According to Rai Sport, Inter have already reached agreement to bring in Darmian, whose United contract expires in 2020.
The 29-year-old has continually been linked with moves back to Italy throughout his four seasons at Old Trafford.

He had been expected to join Juventus but now looks set to reunite with former Italy CT Antonio Conte.
The Nerazzurri are in need of versatile options to play out wide in Conte’s 3-5-2 formation, and the former Torino defender would fit the bill.

Thank the lord

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Football Italia
49 Minutes Ago

Comments

Damn they signed the GOAT...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Since Khedira and Matuidi cannot find a contract similar to what we offered, they will not leave us.
So we will sell Emre, prolly fail and settle sacrificing Bentacour too...

- - - Updated - - -

I am just curious, what can Paratici or any sporting director do when a player does not want to leave?
Pay a fee and end their contracts

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
Shaping up to be the worst transfer window since calcopoli well done to all the guys involved in working the market you really have nailed it this time. As far as I can see we have destroyed the future of the team in 1 single transfer window selling the likes of Kean cancelo and soon Dybala and more

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
lol selling Can would be really stupid, Bentancur is unsellable too because of the 50 % transfer fee going to Boca.
I could understand keeping Khedira, but selling Can at the same time? thats retarded.

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
Football Italia
49 Minutes Ago

Comments

Misread it as; Report: Inter seal Demiral deal

Heart stopped for a second.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Almost all of these parasites that do not want to leave were brought due to Allegri's requests. I mean they were 100% starters under his rule with minimal exceptions.Mandzu, Khedira, MDS, Matuidi were always on the field when fit.
Absolute disgrace that this motherfucker is gone but his legacy will live forever.. or at least till the next transfer window.
I am losing even the bare minimum respect I have ever had for that guy and his pathetic supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)