Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (53 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Kean was at the last year of his contract with us and Raiola wanted to guarantee him a lot of playing time - something we can't offer.

Spinazzola was never a key player and at the age of 26 he had one good game vs Atletico M and that was about it.

Cancelo is a bit of an enigma because he had half a season where he played well in attack but Juve decided to sell him. Perhaps the rumors that he is a troublemaker in the dressing room are true. I watched Man City first game and I can tell you that Kyle Walker is many times the better player than Cancelo. So he'll be a back up there or maybe play in attack where City are also stacked. It's obvious that we wanted him gone and City were definitely not desperate to have him.

Also CR7 is an opportunity once in a lifetime. Even if it fails it was worth the risk. You can't reject a 5 time ballon d'or winner and an international star that gives you 10x times more popularity than before. Felix might fail in a season/two, remember how promising was Morata here? CR7 is a great investment and if we don't use it well - it's our fault.
It looks like the Kean sale was unavoidable if he did not want to extent.
We should not have sold Spina. Homegeown and great cover for both LB an RB.
I think that Walker will start over Cancelo as well. His speed an power is one of the main reasons they can play with a high defensive line. I dont get that people think that Pep will use him as a winger. He has to compete with Sterling, Sane, B.Silva and Mahrez. He is not even in the same league skill wise as any of them.

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
Seems to me there is a lot of work to be done in a short space of time and we are struggling to get rid of unwanted players so instead we’ve sold Kean etc and will probably sacrifice Dybala and who knows who else. Turning into a piss poor mercato Napoli and inter must be grinning big time

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus players who could leave the club in this market session: - Perin - Rugani - Pellegrini (On loan) - Khedira - Matuidi - Mandzukic - Higuain - Dybala [Sky]

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Better option would be Eriksen his Contract expires next year
Better option?! Nope!
Only option?! Maybe but now it would be tougher as EPL window is closed

- - - Updated - - -

Do not see it either, if we are interested in him we will do it our style. Talk to him mid season and get him for free after his contract expired
His fate is already determined - He has Real free transfer written all over him..

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus players who could leave the club in this market session: - Perin - Rugani - Pellegrini (On loan) - Khedira - Matuidi - Mandzukic - Higuain - Dybala [Sky]
Could but they refuse to leave..
The environment is just too nice in here... Maybe this is why we want Icardi...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)