Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (93 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
English clubs can still sell but can't buy
But yeah, since Man Utd cant buy a replacement then they wont sell, who is there other starting mid, McTominey?? at this point Khedira would be an upgrade for them.
but you never know, they Sold Lukaku with no real replacement
They put their faith on Rashford and Mason Greenwood, with Lukaku display last season they probably believe their youngster can contribute better

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
They put their faith on Rashford and Mason Greenwood, with Lukaku display last season they probably believe their youngster can contribute better

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk
To be honest Rashford was much better than Lukaku (for Man Utd)
Lukaku already scored 4 for Inter in their tough game against Serie D club or something..

- - - Updated - - -

Misread it as; Report: Inter seal Demiral deal

Heart stopped for a second.
Not a chance... Demiral would refuse Inter.. Players find it too comfortable here lately.. They all refuse to leave..

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
The players that don't want to leave should be made to train with the reserves, get cut from the CL and Serie A lists. It's going to be a loss for us but a professional wouldn't want to be portrayed in a bad way because the big clubs will never approach them. Had Icardi not been a dick last season, he'd probably be weighing up multiple lucrative contracts from the best European clubs.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Almost all of these parasites that do not want to leave were brought due to Allegri's requests. I mean they were 100% starters under his rule with minimal exceptions.Mandzu, Khedira, MDS, Matuidi were always on the field when fit.
Absolute disgrace that this motherfucker is gone but his legacy will live forever.. or at least till the next transfer window.
I am losing even the bare minimum respect I have ever had for that guy and his pathetic supporters.
:lol:

We can all agree that this years team is better than last years, no? Sarri won't win jackshit and Allegri would've made us CL competitive with this squad.

Jun 6, 2015
Almost all of these parasites that do not want to leave were brought due to Allegri's requests. I mean they were 100% starters under his rule with minimal exceptions.Mandzu, Khedira, MDS, Matuidi were always on the field when fit.
Absolute disgrace that this motherfucker is gone but his legacy will live forever.. or at least till the next transfer window.
I am losing even the bare minimum respect I have ever had for that guy and his pathetic supporters.
:agree: Well said. I've said all along that if we don't win trophies next season it's because of Allegri. He really brought the losing culture to this club.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Let assume that we will sell no other players.
Why is it so bad that we can only declare 23 players for the CL?
Do we have a contract that ties us to mandatory field some of them in the CL?
For example Higuain, Manzdu, Dybala, Khedira and Matuidi, all had offers to go elsewhere and Juventus made it clear that we want them gone.
Along with the loaned out Pellegrini, that's the 6 players that will stay out at their responsibility.
And next time an offer comes to them. They will think twice not to accept it...

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006

We can all agree that this years team is better than last years, no? Sarri won't win jackshit and Allegri would've made us CL competitive with this squad.
How so? You have no idea how Ramsey , Rabiot and De Ligt will perform or most importantly if they will stay healthy. At the same time you have with a year older Bonucci, Chielo, Ronaldo, Mandzukic, Matuidi, Khedira, and Higuain - all of them 30+ year old.
Add to this Dybala may leave, Berna and Costa are inconsistent and very ineffective, and Cancelo is already out.
I would not say that at this stage Sarri have better squad at his disposal.
At least till now he have not requested old, past their prime players, as Allegri usually do. He loved them washed-up world champions and former proteges.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004

+Keepers are better with Buffon.
+The center defense got better, mostly because of Demiral being better than Bonucci,
- yet the fullbacks got worse, Cancelo is better than Danilo and Spina showed that he is better than Sandro.
+CMs options are better, but Rabbiot is only a minor upgrade to what we already had
-and the most important, AMF help, we desperately needed, is very doubtfully there, with the always injured Ramsey.
-The offense is weakened the SS options remained the same, prolly will take a massive loss if we drop Dybala and the way we treated him surely won't help.
-for CFs, Kean is a massive loss, capital loss, HG issues, future proofness and his strength +speed was unmatched by the elders Higgy and Manzdu, prolly his finishing too.

As it stands we are roughly at the same level for this year, but significantly compromised our future. But when we drop Dybala, Higgy or Manzdu, we will be clearly weaker than we were last year.

And Inter is significantly stronger material wise and also got the best Italian coach and Beppe who knows pretty much everything for our club.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
+Keepers are better with Buffon.
+The center defense got better, mostly because of Demiral being better than Bonucci,
- yet the fullbacks got worse, Cancelo is better than Danilo and Spina showed that he is better than Sandro.
+CMs options are better, but Rabbiot is only a minor upgrade to what we already had
-and the most important AMF help, we desperately needed, is very doubtfully there with the always injured Ramsey.
-The offense is weakened the SS option remained the same, prolly will take a massive loss if we drop Dybala and the way we treated him surely won't help. Kean is a massive loss, capital loss, HG issues, future proofness and his physique was unmatched by the elders Higgy and Manzdu, prolly his finishing too.

As it stands we are roughly at the same level for this year, but significantly compromised our future. But when we drop Dybala, Higgy or Manzdu, we will be weaker than we were last year.

And Inter is significantly stronger material wise and also got the best Italian coach and Beppe who knows pretty much everything for our club.
I mostly agree but not that Kean is a significant loss. Yeah, it was better if he stayed and Mandzu left, but it is not so dramatic difference. If we sell Dybala, Rugani and Can and do not bring top player - no doubt we will be weaker.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You have to understand that sarri went from coaching chumps like ross barkley to khedira, no surprises that he rates khedira all of a sudden

- - - Updated - - -

If you ask me selling rugani and Can is a dumb idea, especially Can he can play as a make shift defender and right back from what I gather. Even so Can is miles ahead of khedira in terms of what he offers

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Worse performances and constant injuries, and he likes to jog on the field, while the other two are workhorses.
Lol, so they don't like the way he run. I mean, he was never a runner, but he possibly the smartest player we have and with some margin. Blaise is all heart but he runs like a headless chicken with a touch of a rapist, and Mandzu stopped running at least a year ago.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
So Dybala looking at PSG so when he goes, who will replace him? Icardi is not a replacement for Dybala, he's a Mandzukic replacement. Suddenly we look very one dimensional, low on creativity. Surely Berna would be better off elsewhere because he's so mediocre? Also, Can is very versatile and therefore vital to have in the squad. Now I'm worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)