Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Can Coutinho play as a CM/B2B in 3 man mid or is he too lazy and lightweight for that?

I can't see him coming, insane price and high wages and then a problem where to play him.
I think he played there on occasion for Barca, but obviously he is more suited as am AM or LW.
I really rate him and think he could be good for us, but you are probably right that he wont be worth the wages and transfersum it would take to get him here.
Still this is the type of player we should target IMO. Creative player who can play LW, AM, CM as Coutinho, Eriksen or SMS (CM/AM), instead of one trick expensive CF’s as Lukaku or Icardi.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
The turkish loan technique i see.

Well at least we could take off his salary.

Damn juventus cant sell deadwoods for shit. How we ended like this? With so many?

What happened?
The club doesn't do themselves any favors by continually giving 'deadwood' players more $$ and contract extensions

Jul 13, 2010

Damn juventus cant sell deadwoods for shit. How we ended like this? With so many?

What happened?
What are you expecting? Nba players with massive wages also end they careers at clubs. Not sure what is your suggestion, to sell anyone over 32 or what

When they would feel you would not extend, they would start to play unmotivated

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
he needs a wage cut or madrid to pay a portion. But he scored so many crutial goals in the ucl, especially in finals. idk
Hes goal record in the CL is actually very poor i think people would be surprised how bad it is and the goal vs liverpool was pretty much the only thing he done in like 3 seasons the rest of the games he wasnt even on the pitch and was hard carried by everyone else. Hes been crap for a while now lost hes pace and doesnt even attempt to take players on any more because hes afriad to get injured .

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

What happened?
Have a little respect, calling Mandzukic deadwood like he is Amauri. Disgusting post I would ban you for a year if I still was a mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)