Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Without higgy and manbro leaving icardi has no place here.Swapping dybala with him would be a sign of sheer incompetence.
We practically resolve inda problem and strengthening them at the same time.
I hope we keep higuain and dybala sell manbro and other deadwood and close mercato.If not sell dybala for 70 80 and keep the other two or make a 50 mil. bid for wanda's boy.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Contacts continue between the agent of Paulo Dybala & Leonardo to bring the Argentine to PSG: the French are ready to offer him a five-year contract worth €12m/yr. [@NicoShira]

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Now that the EPL window is shut, I doubt we are going to be able to sell at reasonable prices. It seems none of the players we wanted to offload to the EPL wanted to leave.

It's a difficult situation. I wouldn't hold my breath for any additions now.
Kean and Cancelo hardly went for a reasonable price.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Kean and Cancelo hardly went for a reasonable price.
Yeah, people are being too critical when their own price evaluation of the players doesnt match the ones from professionals and club executives, you know, the people who actually matter when negotiating a transfer between two football clubs. I dont know why that is, perhaps its mostly because of those people`s confidence that they can sell a player for more money on Football Manager than a CEO/Director of sport in real life. Go figure.

The huge wonderkid and master prodigy had 11 months of his contract and he was never going to sign another so he was sold for almost 40 mil instead of 0.0 mil in summer of 2020. That looks reasonable enough.

The greatest right back on earth was no longer wanted in the squad and his price was more than 60 mil euros. Yes, the deal included another player and the actual cash the club received was less than 30 mil, still doesnt change the fact that Man City rated and paid more than 60 mil for a defender that doesnt defend. That also looks reasonable enough.

I too would love it if we find a rich and dumb club run by idiots to pay 80 mil for Daniele Rugani for example, but the one fitting the description already paid 80 mil for the english Daniele Rugani.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Which part of

"Mandzukic is not willing to leave Juventus"

Did you not understand?
That was meant to be sarcasm, but you obviously didn't get it, just like others won't get the fact that we cannot sell players if there's no teams wanting them. I find it funny that people keep saying that sell him with x price, sell that for x price and if it doesn't happen, they keep asking why LOL.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Can ELP clubs still register free, out of contract players? Khedira was wanted there and we can't get some $$$ for him...
Yes, that's why United is reportedly eager to sign Llorente. But Khedira is under contract. If he agrees to be released I'm sure we would have no problem granting his wish.

- - - Updated - - -

Mandzukic is not willing to leave Juventus. (Sky)
New transfer policy bearing fruits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)