Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
You should have seen the Zollbeamte's face :lol3:
She should have marked it as a gift. Amateur mistake on her side :disagree:

- - - Updated - - -

I feel sorry for Sarri, looks like he has no say in transfers. Dybala can go for another SS or a winger, not a misfiring slow lump because we have enough of them. Anyone have a report on Sarri's training? Might give an idea of how he uses our players.
Why would that change under Sarri? If anything, it'll get even worse.

Buy on AliExpress.com

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Danilo 26 million has hardly played for last four years it is another thing that Paratici has lost the plot
He played 38 games (2,476 minutes) in 2017/2018.
He is not that bad. Danilo actually very versatile compare to Cancelo
But its the valuation which is the problem for me. We must get more cash

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
Or the EPL market is closing
Maybe. But there are still other leagues that can buy after and fact that they want to sell Dybala, Higuaín and Mandzukic, while taking Danilo over Cancelo when they’re effectively earning the same gross, says they’re building up those capital gains for a reason.

I can’t imagine that having Danilo over Cancelo was a huge strategic priority. It seems that making that deal and getting the capital gain was important. Their gross salaries are a wash. So for some reason they needed to make the deal now and not during, for example, the winter window. It sounds to me like they are rushed because there is an incoming opportunity but they need to ensure that they have the FFP buffer for the wages and fee.

I think we’ll do the remaining sales and we will see 1-2 arrivals, a midfielder and a striker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Swapping playing personnel means little compared to swapping out Beppe and then Allegri for what has followed. insanity.
Meanwhile in beppe land 36 mil. Mongolan goes for a dry loan without option or obligation to buy, but he is surely missed here.He would probably fetch 80 for cancelo from two clubs and after taking their money he would have left them to fight for him.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Meanwhile in beppe land 36 mil. Mongolan goes for a dry loan without option or obligation to buy, but he is surely missed here.He would probably fetch 80 for cancelo from two clubs and after taking their money he would have left them to fight for him.
At inter? at what year for juventus did beppe in charge not make the club stronger?

already everything last summer, counted as positive, credit has been given as to paratici. surely the failures of that season are equally applied

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
At inter? at what year for juventus did beppe in charge not make the club stronger?

already everything last summer, counted as positive, credit has been given as to paratici. surely the failures of that season are equally applied
Of course it is going to be aplied. But has the club weakened?
You haven't even seen them play,the mercato isn't even over , why the comparison then?
Beppe also made epic deal like llorente free dani alves free, but people seemed to have already forgotten about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)