Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (54 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2006
We must live in different environments then. I suppose in your society there is no respect for one another or to any ideals and ideas and that''s just sad to me. Then again, it might just be you...

Getting back to Pogba. To you it may not be a big deal and to me it is. He had possibilities to handle it way better, but he did not care enough to do so. So yeah, he can go f... off as far, as i'm concerned. And i do not think our board looked enough for the alternatives. Last few rumours makes me question their decision making a lot.
Yeah, its me and I live in a cave. Our board are living in the next cave, so their decision making is naturally questionable. You on the other hand live in a society where things are valued in respect. A Ferrari is respect, house in Malubu more respect. In our caves we use money. Or is it just me?

As for Pogba - we are surely going to build a team around moral values,integrity and intelligence... but unfortunately they need to be playing football at the highest level too. If we can't get everything I wonder which one will a club with a motto 'winning is not important, it's the only thing that matters' choose?... But I digress, I am going back in my cave!

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 29, 2006
No problem we can try other wingers as fullbacks. Is Douglas Costa defensive skills better then Cancelo? His offensive game is better then Cancelo. Could be an option as a LB in the future
:lol:

Dybi would become the next inverted-RB/trequartista. A new role invented by Sarri. It would confuse the hell out of our team, but also the opposition. Dybi would just drift around, taking dangerous positions and selfies around the pitch.

Jul 13, 2010
all these swap deals makes perftect sense economy-wise. If it would be possible, they would release every single player and re-sign them with same NET wages and much lower GROSS wages, but this can't be done and I believe contracts that are running must remain on the same tax ratio they were on the day of signing a player.

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
Are these sales really all about ffp or are we saving for a signing? If losing Kean selling Cancelo and getting Danilo is the start of saving for ffp then wow this is going to end as one seriously bad transfer window after starting with such promise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)