Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (51 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I wonder if you gonna say same crap when Cancelo and Kean will be beasting in the EPL.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Here is another crap fact for you.
You know max, our legend , decided that it is better to start our average rb in mds , instead of our 60 mil. cash wc rb in cancelo against ajax in the most important match of the season.

Apr 29, 2006
Lil man :)oh the salt!:)
What is my my ideas on morality and disrespect exactly? Don't bother looking, you would not find it here or anywhere on this forum. My position on Pogba might give you a glimpse of it, but hardly anything to go by, so why bother pretending? Between all this incoherent bs, insults and street slang, do you think you are proving anything else, but your own mental problems?
Do you have any ideas other then offering to suck cocks for a big mac? Cuz i think we are done here...
No comment. You deserve 'respect' ... or a 'glimpse of it and a biscuit. Don't judge others on your own accomplishments though...

PS: I called you little, not to call you stupid directly. So you ain't little...ok!

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
We are terrible at selling players. Other clubs would have got 40m for kean...and the cancelo deal would have been straight cash for 60m. We just get bent over every time.

The thing that I don't understand is that we are meant to be going for CL glory and yet this team is getting a major overhaul. So many changes...almost like a rebuild...this summer was meant to be focused on short term reinforcements to win the CL. It has turned out to be a complete rebuild which will have no chance of gelling overnight...going to be a very hard season.
We also have very little leverage right now. We went in a bought 3 players when our roster was full and everyone was under contract. Worse, Sarri is known for not rotating so we have a surplus of players - so it’s going to be tough to sell players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
You think our ds didn't propose that move to kean?The difference is that even though you score 10 goals in sassuolo you are still a nobody and your merits are only recognized in Italy. Scoring 10 goals in the most hyped up league is different.
I agree that our previous style of play relies on efficiency rather than on flash play
I think luca Pellegrini was bought and spina sold only to balance the books . He looks to have potential .

- - - Updated - - -

If they are going to be besting you don't think their team has doesn't have any merits?
So you can compare cancelo in Italy where the defense are compact and park the bus against juve on a daily basis with cancelo at city where the league relies on stamina speed , contratack, Guardiola's possession play who usually has opponents see the ball only when city wants to take a breather.
In case of kean playing regularly for Everton doesn't help him at all in his development?
You think eating chips on our bench on a daily basis is going to make him wc?
Believe me I'm not evaluating Cancelo on games against Chievo and Frosinone. I'd keep him because he's our best winger after Costa and Ronaldo. He could replace Cuadrado who should have been sold before the Portuguese. Then there are the conditions under which we sold Cancelo which are truly ridiculous.

Kean. He would be competing with Higuain and Mandzukic, why wouldn't he get games? Paratici should have renewed his contract a year ago and be looking to sell Mandzukic and Higuain. Instead we are now left with those two on high wages and nobody wants to pay a dime for them. Instead, Keans value will probably double once he scores 10 goals in BPL.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Believe me I'm not evaluating Cancelo on games against Chievo and Frosinone. I'd keep him because he's our best winger after Costa and Ronaldo. He could replace Cuadrado who should have been sold before the Portuguese. Then there are the conditions under which we sold Cancelo which are truly ridiculous.

Kean. He would be competing with Higuain and Mandzukic, why wouldn't he get games? Paratici should have renewed his contract a year ago and be looking to sell Mandzukic and Higuain. Instead we are now left with those two on high wages and nobody wants to pay a dime for them. Instead, Keans value will probably double once he scores 10 goals in BPL.

I agree that we should keep cancelo as a winger instead of cuadrado, but then the question would be if cancelo would take the bench , since costa is seen as a better winger or even dybala at right winger if he stays.In my opinion the answer i think is obviously no.
In case of kean ,max certainly didn't think that he should start before manbro and seeing how higgy is rated higher than manbro I don't think he could come across much playing time especially since people see dybi as a false nine with higgy off the bench, granted they stay.
And conditions seem ridiculous for us as juve fans but realistically that's his real value for the reasons I mentioned in previous posts.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

The same thing keeps coming up over and over..
Cancelo`s best position is RWB and he is the best attacking player at this position HOWEVER Cancelo is just horrible when defending and has concentration problems which makes it very difficult playing for an Italian team.

RW?! Cancelo needs the space and this is also why his best position is RWB.. The thing about the RW position is that he loses a bit of his attacking game but he gains a bit in defensive game or should I say a RW with the defensive ability of Cancelo is ok but a RWB definitely not..

Cuadrado - He is currently the most underrated player on our team (He and D.Costa).
Cuadrado has good technique is fast and if you take a look at the goals we scored you`ll see he actually played a part in many of them assists goals pass to assist and crucial moves that leads to the opening.

athas

Jul 15, 2007

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Cancelo is certainly not horrible in defending certainly he has concentration lapses but I doubt there are better full backs available in the market especially for the price at which we sold him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)