Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (58 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Right now it has to be:

Alex Sandro / MDS
Danilo / Cuadrado

I don't see any other options.

But then Bernardeschi will be hurt and Costa will be stuck in traffic on his phone so Cuadrado will need to play RW as well.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Can we sell Danilo already?
We wont find a Club stupid enough to sign a 29 year old on 4 mil net next summer ...

Props to his agent...

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Right now it has to be:

Alex Sandro / MDS
Danilo / Cuadrado

I don't see any other options.

But then Bernardeschi will be hurt and Costa will be stuck in traffic on his phone so Cuadrado will need to play RW as well.
Yeah that’s my concern. Fullback is such an important position and those options are way behind what we had last year.

Getting rid of Spinazzola and Cancelo and replacing them with Danilo. That’s a significant downgrade

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Unless we’re getting Danilo from his Santos/Porto days (which I don’t think we are) this is a terrible deal.
A 28 year old Brazilian still being good, lol.

Seriously thought I always thought he was a bit of a playmaking fullback, not really any explosiveness to his game (not since he's been at City, anyway). Pretty strong and will put his foot in. Basically a current Alex Sandro on the right.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
A 28 year old Brazilian still being good, lol.

Seriously thought I always thought he was a bit of a playmaking fullback, not really any explosiveness to his game (not since he's been at City, anyway). Pretty strong and will put his foot in. Basically a current Alex Sandro on the right.
Is that better or worse than current Cancelo on the right?

Al Birdie

May 19, 2016
10 year career span is the average footie's player career. Top salary times, I mean. Why would you expect him to waste them earning 'respect' and not money? Especially in a society like ours. With regards of the governing institutions - one look is enough to any sane person to know 'respect' is a forgotten word/metaphor in our world.

Yes, we all know what you are talking about - its just not that big of a deal. We don't have a better alternative for the most important matter - player performances. If SMS or anyone else was cheaper/better there would be no talk of Pogback. The common denominator Juve fans want right about now is CL - if Pogba gets us there(or helps getting us there) I wouldn't care one bit for his previous offences and nor should you.
We must live in different environments then. I suppose in your society there is no respect for one another or to any ideals and ideas and that''s just sad to me. Then again, it might just be you...

Getting back to Pogba. To you it may not be a big deal and to me it is. He had possibilities to handle it way better, but he did not care enough to do so. So yeah, he can go f... off as far, as i'm concerned. And i do not think our board looked enough for the alternatives. Last few rumours makes me question their decision making a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)