Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (83 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I am against any more sales we have already earned 166 million euros from sales and we have spent 131 million euros if we can't have transfer budget of 50 million euros then we are in financial mess
It doesn't matter how much we earned. We need to offload the deadwood if it doesn't hurt the squad. Rugani has shown that he's not good enough for Juventus, and with 2 young CBs plus Chiellini and Bonucci I think we're fine in that department.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
It doesn't matter how much we earned. We need to offload the deadwood if it doesn't hurt the squad. Rugani has shown that he's not good enough for Juventus, and with 2 young CBs plus Chiellini and Bonucci I think we're fine in that department.
Chiellini fitness is a big question mark also we are the most injury prone squad in Europe and the same logic was applied when benatia was sold

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Rugani was supposed to be the future italian CB worthy of Juve.

Now we are looking to sell him for a measly 30m to Wolves.

This proves my point that there is a wayyyyyy bigger issue here. We appear to be becoming a killing ground for talented players instead of a proving ground.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
And how did we earned 166 million from sales?? Who did we sell??
https://www.transfermarkt.it/juventus-turin/transfers/verein/506

- - - Updated - - -

This proves my point that there is a wayyyyyy bigger issue here. We appear to be becoming a killing ground for talented players instead of a proving ground.
It is only plusvalenza I am certain of it after we wanted to sell dybala

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

Yes he was supposed to, but he proved time and again that he can't be a guy that you can rely on long term. CBs need to be aggressive and physical these days and he's neither of those. I hate the fact that we sold Kean, but I won't sweat over Rugani.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Chiellini fitness is a big question mark also we are the most injury prone squad in Europe and the same logic was applied when benatia was sold
Last season we had 3 injury prone CBs and this season we have only one. Also Can, and MDS can be makeshift CBs against likes of Sassuolo and Brescia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)