Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (82 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I think ultimately, all the negatives neymar brings.. Are outweight by positives
Far from the truth. Healthy Neymar is 3rd best and delivers on the pitch almost allways. His off the pitch issues is only when he wants to leave otherwise is focused beast.

Only reasonable obstacle for not signing him is his cost, and possibly health. Which btw hasn't been an issue until last year-2ish or so. Used to be super durable since his teens.

Last edited:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Far from the truth. Healthy Neymar is 3rd best and delivers on the pitch almost allways. His off the pitch issues is only when he wants to leave otherwise is focused beast.

Only reasonable obstacle for not signing him is his cost, and possibly health. Which btw hasn't been an issue until last year or so. Used to be super durable since his teens.
He's injured for 2/3 of the time (and it's been longer than 1 season I'm afraid). So yeah, he delivers when he's on the field. But that's only 1/3 of the season... Add his antics, his salary and cost and it's a big fat no.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

:green:

- - - Updated - - -

Serie A defenders would break this guys legs with the shit he tries to pull though
People have been trying to break his legs since he was 16 in top level. He cam out of south America where they litterally tried to kick til wouldn't get up because he embarrassed defenders so much. And Athletico Bilbao put a hit squad on him in big games in La liga, cried about it when their dirty butcher tactics didnt work.

He wont face anything new in Italy in terms of toughness. Is just too skilled.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
People have been trying to break his legs since he was 16 in top level. He cam out of south America where they litterally tried to kick til wouldn't get up because he embarrassed defenders so much. And Athletico Bilbao put a hit squad on him in big games in La liga, cried about it when their dirty butcher tactics didnt work.

He wont face anything new in Italy in terms of toughness. Is just too skilled.
Bring this man here.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He's injured for 2/3 of the time (and it's been longer than 1 season I'm afraid). So yeah, he delivers when he's on the field. But that's only 1/3 of the season... Add his antics, his salary and cost and it's a big fat no.
Injury period is with PSG only, and its not out 2 3rds of the season, he has 28 games and 30 games total for each of last 2 seasons. Otherwise usually his seasonal career games is the 40-50 games of the rest. Last 2 seasons is pretty much been similar reoccurring injury, and alot of resting him because their squad is too stacked for ligue 1.

Couldn't care less about antics, doesn't effect his performance. But the cost is a huge obstacle.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Guys it’s happening. @Mark doesnt want to admit it. Because he’ll have to track planes again but fine.

We are buying Neymar this month. Then around 10th of August Paratici will make a 100m bid for Messi. Barca will refuse but Messi will insist on leaving after “hes given everything for Barca”. We will have the most legendary team ever.

Woj
RB-De Ligt-Chiellini-AS
Ramsey-Pjanic-Rabiot
Messi-Ronaldo-Neymar

Subs, Kean for Ronaldo, Costa for Neymar and Berna for Messi.
With that team we will win every possible game there is to play. Make Juve great again. Make Serie A great again.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
what about the whole clash with Cavani and teeming up with Dani Alves and the gang when he first came? that sounds more Inter than Juve to me, divided locker room fucks up your chances like nothing else
I wish I had your worries. How about we get him first then we deal with that later. Neymar is a freaking beast. Them passes with Ronaldo :numnum:

Apr 19, 2007
I think a lot of this is teams jockying for a post Messi/Ronaldo era to be marketable and the new top dogs. I see Barca dropping off pretty big after Messi. Madrid will remain top dogs but we are wanting to push to get in the top 3 money pool and honestly a big push now could seal it. Not sure if Neymar has to be that push as it could have just been Ronaldo. But in 2-3 years who will the fans latch onto? Probably not De Ligt but Neymar is a strong candidate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)