Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
It takes too long. De Ligt should already be in Turin. It seems to me that now we will sell someone worth more money.

I bet we'll say goodbye to Kean. Why? Simply, we have to cash someone. Having to choose between Cancelo Dybala Costa Kean, with pain but I would say goodbye to Kean, he will not be able to get into first ,,11''. Playing last minutes or with some booms like Spal this boy will not develop. Now he has to play from 1 min to make progress. I think that a lot of clubs would ask for him and the price can easily reach 50-60 million;)

It's nice to look for someone interested in Cuadrado or Matuidi, but they are worth mhm both 10 mln...but anyway, probably they will go for free or for a few millions. That's the reality. We will not get too much from them, except for the release of relatively high contracts.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
It takes too long. De Ligt should already be in Turin. It seems to me that now we will sell someone worth more money.

I bet we'll say goodbye to Kean. Why? Simply, we have to cash someone. Having to choose between Cancelo Dybala Costa Kean, with pain but I would say goodbye to Kean, he will not be able to get into first ,,11''. Playing last minutes or with some booms like Spal this boy will not develop. Now he has to play from 1 min to make progress. I think that a lot of clubs would ask for him and the price can easily reach 50-60 million;)

It's nice to look for someone interested in Cuadrado or Matuidi, but they are worth mhm both 10 mln...but anyway, probably they will go for free or for a few millions. That's the reality. We will not get too much from them, except for the release of relatively high contracts.
You forget the wages of Mandzu, Khedira, Matuidi, Cuadrado and Bonucci. They might all be 32 years old, but they earn a minimum of €4m a year each.
Kean will probably earn €2-3m with a new 5 year deal.

If you head to the tactics thread you'll see how Kean easily can get a good 2000 mins next season. That'll be more than enough for him to develop further. Much better we keep him with a rotation role than he's a starter for a team that never wins.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
and he did it 45 times prior to his latest post

1.png

what a guy :heart:
S4tch the snitch.. ;)

Yeah I expected to find a transfer thread - I forgot we have a thread in the history section..
Anyway bring him back instead of following me like Ronaldo`s flights..

Last edited:

King_Alex

Feb 24, 2013
Why aren't we interested in Dani Ceballos?
I heard Milan maybe get him on loan with option to buy for 40-45 Mio.
He could have the same impact like Fabian ruiz in Italy. Brilliant technic, dribbling, finesse shot, free kicks. Maybe a mix between isco and asensio. He also was a leader in the last years in u21 from Spain.
He has for me easily more talent than zaniolo. He mad only a few tap in goals and I think he will only be the next Italian flop talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)