Paul Pogba (92 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Would we have $ to sign SMS or Ndombele if we can't/don't sign Pogba?
idk any one of three would be an excellent addition but considering we've already bagged two CMs, are trying to spend a fortune on De Ligt and still are rumored to acquire both Romero and an additional CB all of this makes the chance of spending the required funds on any of these players unlikely.

And thats not even accounting for how this club seems to value new attacking signings far above CM and CB ones. Even if we do somehow have that tier of spending power left post De Ligt I would expect it to be acquired via selling the man in my avatar and then allocated towards Chiesa or Icardi more than a 3rd CM in the same window.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Bring him back already!!!
Probably my favorite player nowadays

- - - Updated - - -

I think Saul is brilliant, and far superior to Pogba in every way but dribbling and long passes. Dude is one of the closest young players in style to Vidal around. Goals, assists, big engine, great tackler, good anticipation... he’s just a damn good all-around player. He’s also got a fantastic attitude and is a hard-working, humble player.

If we could get Pogba or him for the same price... 100% Saul. It’s not even a question.

- - - Updated - - -

He really doesn’t deliver. 8 of his goals his year were penalties. And the dude does absolutely zero in terms of off-ball work. Walks around the pitch like a lazy Sunday stroll. If you can’t see his regression there, you’re just a fanboy at this point. It’s fine to say you believe he can get back to top level, but to act like he’s been world class for united is pretty funny.
I agree with what you said about Saul (almost total agreement).
Saul is a great player and IMO despite people rating him I still see him as underrated - This guy can do it all.
Comparing him to Pogba - This is where I lost you...

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Would be very happy with that. Zaniolo any day over SMS. Fuck paying €80-90m for that overrated bum.
Same here , I really like Pogba , but he isn't worth more than 100/110m .

Anyway I would rather have De Ligt over Pogba without a doubt.

Zaniolo is my favorite youngster, I would love him here , i hope we are going to sign him .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Pogba is going to Madrid. We’re not even interested in him and he’s not interested in us. Ffs. This is exactly the same with Pep. Pseudo guru’s are making shit up.
There is a definite interest in Pogba.
Could we bring him - Thats a tough question.
Of course I`d like him here as I rate him a lot (probably even overrate him a little bit) - Lets just wait and see.. We might already have our mid for this coming season though..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)