Paul Pogba (67 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
If we get MDL, the chance for buying Pogba is 0%. I feel our mercato is pretty much done with Rabiot, Ramsey and MDL. Remains to be seen who of the big names will leave.
Depends whether we ditch Pjanic, I guess. Because we aren't going to have Pjanic, Pogba, Ramsey, Rabiot, Bentancur, Can and possibly Matuidi.

Or Dybala, as Baus says. But that creates an opening on the wings.

BTW, what is happening with Pjaca? @Mark

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Depends whether we ditch Pjanic, I guess. Because we aren't going to have Pjanic, Pogba, Ramsey, Rabiot, Bentancur, Can and possibly Matuidi.

Or Dybala, as Baus says. But that creates an opening on the wings.

BTW, what is happening with Pjaca? @Mark
back here, still injured.

inDa thinking they can land Pogba. LOL

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
If we sell Dybala would we need to add another winger or just have Kean start? If we have a strong mid and backfield with Ronaldo up front that seems like a winning proposition to me.
In an ideal world, if Dybala were to be sold, and we managed to get a bunch of high-earning players Khedira, Mandzukic, Matuidi etc off the books, we’d get Pogba in CM and Chiesa to play on the wing. We’d be stacked af with those two in the lineup imo.

But yeh, Kean would definitely see more playing time if Dybala is sold.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
In an ideal world, if Dybala were to be sold, and we managed to get a bunch of high-earning players Khedira, Mandzukic, Matuidi etc off the books, we’d get Pogba in CM and Chiesa to play on the wing. We’d be stacked af with those two in the lineup imo.

But yeh, Kean would definitely see more playing time if Dybala is sold.
Not if we eat shit and do Merda a favor by buying Icardi.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
Spanish media is so full of crap. Pogba is on his way to Inda. He’s having a meeting with United leadership to express his desire to move to the Italian “giants”.

This is actually what inter fans believe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)