Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (53 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I read they have an option on morata to sign him in 2020 for 60 millions, but being banned to recruit chelsea would like to get him back this summer, this could be an opportunity for higuain.
I read the same, but there are a couple of things wrong with that story: 1- Chelsea already appealed to CAS so they might see the ban suspended, and it's safe to say they'll wait and see, and 2- Morata was awful for Chelsea, and selling him for 60m should be celebrated as victory. So I don't know why they would go back to him.
But I really hope Pipita goes there.

Apr 17, 2013
I read the same, but there are a couple of things wrong with that story: 1- Chelsea already appealed to CAS so they might see the ban suspended, and it's safe to say they'll wait and see, and 2- Morata was awful for Chelsea, and selling him for 60m should be celebrated as victory. So I don't know why they would go back to him.
But I really hope Pipita goes there.
1- they appealed to Cas after the fifa decision, but this appeal isn't suspensive, for the moment they recruited only kovacic who was on loan at home.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mi...chelsea-transfer-ban-cas-confirm-16461556.amp

2- he is better at atletico but he isn't a great success either, I don't see the Spaniards pay 60 million for him, and for chelsea even if marota is a failure it will always be an other striker they have only Giroud for the moment .

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
unedited, deleted all my video editing programs because this piece of crap can't render shit, fuck knows how i cancelled fan noise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)