Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (45 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve_newbie

Jan 11, 2017
Chiesa will reamain in Fio this year, so we will try for Zaniolo. Forget Pogba/Ndombele/SMS, with huge salary for De Ligt, Rabiot,Ramsey + 90M transfer fee for Ajax/Raiola, we don't have enough fund for another high profile transfer unless Dybala leaves.

Next seasons we will come back for Chiesa

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 13, 2010
Chiesa will reamain in Fio this year, so we will try for Zaniolo. Forget Pogba/Ndombele/SMS, with huge salary for De Ligt, Rabiot,Ramsey + 90M transfer fee for Ajax/Raiola, we don't have enough fund for another high profile transfer unless Dybala leaves.

Next seasons we will come back for Chiesa
I don't agree. We can buy one more with sacrifice of matuidi and higuain

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I don't agree. We can buy one more with sacrifice of matuidi and higuain
And that is the plan imo.
Sell Khedira & Matuidi and sign another mid.Not sure if Pogba will be possible but i do think another mid is coming.

Pjanic,Ramsey,Rabiot,Can,Bentancur,X.
6 mids like needed.

Juve_newbie

Jan 11, 2017
How we can afford Pogba (12M wage minimum + 120M fee), Ndombele (5-5.5M wage + 65-70M fee) or SMS (6M wage + 70-80M fee) with just the sale of Matuidi + Higuain.

We can sell Matuidi for 15M and free up his 5M wages hopefully. But Higuain, who wants him and can afford his wage + transfer fee we want.

Zaniolo are only one we could target just because he will demand a relative low wage (around 3-3.5M). In addition to that, Roma still own us 7.5M from Spizza/Pelleg deal. And we have some player Roma possibly wants like Higuain or Rugani, so another inflated transfer like Spizza/Pelleg deal could be made

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
How we can afford Pogba (12M wage minimum + 120M fee), Ndombele (5-5.5M wage + 65-70M fee) or SMS (6M wage + 70-80M fee) with just the sale of Matuidi + Higuain.

We can sell Matuidi for 15M and free up his 5M wages hopefully. But Higuain, who wants him and can afford his wage + transfer fee we want.

Zaniolo are only one we could target just because he will demand a relative low wage (around 3-3.5M). In addition to that, Roma still own us 7.5M from Spizza/Pelleg deal. And we have some player Roma possibly wants like Higuain or Rugani, so another inflated transfer like Spizza/Pelleg deal could be made
We will get something for Mario as well.
And someone else maybe will be sold as well...

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
Did Sarri say that he likes Costa and Berna? Where would they fit in 4-3-1-2. Imho 4-3-1-2 is the most predictable formation all you have to do is double team the trequartista and the whole game plan is over.
He’s used both 4-3-1-2 and 4-3-3. If it’s a 4-3-3, Dybala will be tough to integrate. If it’s a 4-3-1-2, Costa will be harder to Integrate. Berna has enough of an engine and work rate that he can play in both IMO. Ronaldo plays ST seems like.

To me the main needs are a creative player who can either play LW or or Trequartista and another CM assuming Matuidi is out. Be nice if the attacking player was right footed because we have Dybala, Costa and Bernardeschi already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
So nipples got manolas and shinter got Godin if we get De Ligt and nipples keep koulibally there will be some of the toughest defences in serie a for quite a few years it’s going to be an interesting Scudetto fight this year fellas

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
GO ALL IN for Eriksen. he's 27, he's on his prime, wouldn't cost that much as one of those dombeles and would be way cheaper than Pogba is as well. Eriksen is one of the hardest working middlefielders in the premier league, he has averaged top 5 distances covered past 3 seasons in whole league. if not the top 5 middlefielder in the world, i'd say atleast top 10 who goes way cheaper than he should, just because his contract will expire in 12 months. he's fast enough, he has great technique, great vision and as mentioned above, great work ethic as well.
Eriksen will go for more than Spurs pay out for Ndombele.

£70m or thereabouts.

Daniel Levy will not be agreeable to the POV that this is a buyers’ market here, irrespective of contract length.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Eriksen will go for more than Spurs pay out for Ndombele.

£70m or thereabouts.

Daniel Levy will not be agreeable to the POV that this is a buyers’ market here, irrespective of contract length.
Sure. No team is going to pay 70m. His contract expires next year. I guess Juve will pull another Llorente

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Sure. No team is going to pay 70m. His contract expires next year. I guess Juve will pull another Llorente
I think that it is more likely that Real pull another Kroos rather than us a Llorente...
I really see Eriksen at Real and Im not sure Real will wait until next summer..

as for Pogba - I choose to believe we will sign him (Im probably delusional but Im by choice..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)