Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (80 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Eriksen would make a lot of sense especially if we play a 4-3-1-2

Ronaldo—-Dybala
——-Eriksen——-
Ramsey—Rabiot—
———Pjanic——-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pogba would make more sense as a member of our board already stated Ramsey is playing at the wrong position..

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting if true..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Since when teams do that?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Jul 13, 2010
I mean we are not completely dry on the market, we are lowkey selling some mediocrity for over 10mil a piece. Whenever we will sell matuidi, manbro and higgy, we will have a good balance on the books to put in one more star

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Would be good signings but we have a bit of a problem - It might not be easy to get rid of Higuain.
Our mid still lacks something - Put Pogba in there and we are set
Higuain will a tough one to get rid off no doubt...high wages,doesn't really willing to go to many clubs (Roma?)...

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Eriksen would make a lot of sense especially if we play a 4-3-1-2

Ronaldo—-Dybala
——-Eriksen——-
Ramsey—Rabiot—
———Pjanic——-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did Sarri say that he likes Costa and Berna? Where would they fit in 4-3-1-2. Imho 4-3-1-2 is the most predictable formation all you have to do is double team the trequartista and the whole game plan is over.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
After De Ligt, we would get one of Chiesa or Zaniolo and we’d close mercato in mid July. After that we will get rid of dead Khedira, Matuidi, Mandzukic.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Considering we were so short on available midfielders in the second half of last season, what’s a good number to have going into this one?

Matuidi, Bentancur, Pjanic, Khedira, Ramsey, Rabiot, Can. (Bernardeschi backup)

I think we have one too many. 6 is a decent number, however with those names I can’t imagine any of them will be content riding the bench for most of the season.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
After De Ligt, we would get one of Chiesa or Zaniolo and we’d close mercato in mid July. After that we will get rid of dead Khedira, Matuidi, Mandzukic.
Both would be great to have but we are still missing someone in the middle

I want this team for next season Pole;A.S Chiellini MDS R.P;Pogba Pjanic Rabiot/Ramsey; Dybala Ronaldo Chiesa

Chiesa is exteremely young and can definitely become a superstar
Dybala might explode under Sarri
Pogba has good players to play in midfield both Ramsey and Rabiot can defend.
Chiellini MDS killer CBs A.S to me is the best LB after Marcelo and R.P should be cheaper than Cancelo and IMO better..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)