Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
United want Hysaj - GDM

LOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL
Ok.. so we`ll get someone else.. Its not as Hysaj is the C.Ronaldo of the RB position...
There arent many RB who are above everyone - Actually its even hard to point out 3 amazing RBs...
If I could pick all over the world I`d take Alexander-Arnold but since we arent getting him and Cancelo`s exit seems imminent I`d take whoever they link us as long as he can defend and attack - doesnt has to be WC at both..

- - - Updated - - -

Pogba prefers Juve to Madrid - [GDM]
Well we knew it for a month now... Its not as we needed GDM for this..

- - - Updated - - -

Signing Pogba is selling Dybala
Not signing Pogba is also selling Dybala...
We need money and we are after Chiesa and a defender - Cancelo alone wouldnt be able to balance the books so who do you think is going to be sold and fetch us money?! D.Costa?! He might leave as well but I`d expect a swap deal when it comes to him...

- - - Updated - - -

bro i think i actually failed lmao
what i learned like
out of 48 questions only 25 i knew lol
im fucked anyway
How old are you? Was it really math?

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
Ok.. so we`ll get someone else.. Its not as Hysaj is the C.Ronaldo of the RB position...
There arent many RB who are above everyone - Actually its even hard to point out 3 amazing RBs...
If I could pick all over the world I`d take Alexander-Arnold but since we arent getting him and Cancelo`s exit seems imminent I`d take whoever they link us as long as he can defend and attack - doesnt has to be WC at both..

- - - Updated - - -

Well we knew it for a month now... Its not as we needed GDM for this..

- - - Updated - - -

Not signing Pogba is also selling Dybala...
We need money and we are after Chiesa and a defender - Cancelo alone wouldnt be able to balance the books so who do you think is going to be sold and fetch us money?! D.Costa?! He might leave as well but I`d expect a swap deal when it comes to him...

- - - Updated - - -

How old are you? Was it really math?
15 , it was geography actually.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Corsport talking about Juve offloading Khedira and Matuidi. The latter has one year of the contract left.

Looks like Rabiot is coming then. A true revolution in the midfield, exactly what I expected with Sarri coming in.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Is Semedo any good?
Out of Semedo Hysaj and Trippier - Semedo is probably the best out of the three but also the most expensive one and Barca arent like us - When you go for their players you have to pay.. They dont have that oh he wants to leave?! poor him - Ok I`ll let him go for 50% of his true value..

- - - Updated - - -

Corsport talking about Juve offloading Khedira and Matuidi. The latter has one year of the contract left.

Looks like Rabiot is coming then. A true revolution in the midfield, exactly what I expected with Sarri coming in.
Why do we want to sell Matuidi?
Do Matuidi and Rabiot dislike one another?

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Out of Semedo Hysaj and Trippier - Semedo is probably the best out of the three but also the most expensive one and Barca arent like us - When you go for their players you have to pay.. They dont have that oh he wants to leave?! poor him - Ok I`ll let him go for 50% of his true value..

- - - Updated - - -

Why do we want to sell Matuidi?
Do Matuidi and Rabiot dislike one another?
More like one replaces the other.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010

Sadly, according to some reports, that was exactly what Allegri asked/wanted and the board said "hell no, the team is strong, its hard to improve, a revolution is not needed, etc..."

Nevermind the offtopic, the trophy bringer is gone, the board should at least try and give Fox Mulder`s dad whatever he needs to "make Juventus great again"...

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The prodigal son - Darmian :D

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk
Sounds loke a Paratici esque signing.

Piccini might actually be the best option we have, as sad as it sounds

- - - Updated - - -

We issued 175M EUR in bonds :) 175M EUR in hard cash!
Tell me more about the salary. His current at ManU is 15M net iirc, can we and how would we afford that?

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty sure we won't pay 150.more like 100-120 max with bonuses included.
And wages are less of a problem imo,Juve will find asolution with him, maybe around 12M a year.
Direct your attention to the last rumor in the Pogba thread, ManU wants 150M and we are looking for ways how to give him 15M a year. I have no idea how we would pull that off

- - - Updated - - -

bro i think i actually failed lmao
what i learned like
out of 48 questions only 25 i knew lol
im fucked anyway
You got over 50%, thats more than i expected tbh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)