Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (49 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I don't think Dybala will stay. Although, all the "leaving Juventus" talk has been coming from his brother and not from him, so who knows.
i remember that he said that he wants to stay and that he doesn't share his brother's comments.
sadly sarri's preferred formation is still 4-3-3 so that still puts him somewhat out of postion.he could play false 9 but we don't know what his output on that position will be . it would be sad seeing him riding the bench again next season.that doesn't help neither juve nor dybala

Jun 17, 2019
i remember that he said that he wants to stay and that he doesn't share his brother's comments.
sadly sarri's preferred formation is still 4-3-3 so that still puts him somewhat out of postion.he could play false 9 but we don't know what his output on that position will be . it would be sad seeing him riding the bench again next season.that doesn't help neither juve nor dybala
So does Higuaín come back to Juve to play with Ronaldo? I read somewhere that he wants to come back to Juve and play with Ronaldo under Sarri.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, i think the formation didn’t suit to him but i also think that he don’t like being the “second star”. He had problems playing with Messi, problems playing with CR7. If you can’t play with the two best players in the world...
I don't think Dybala is "first star" material, though.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
All confirmed! Paul Pogba's preference is to go back to Juventus - Real Madrid remains vigilant, Meanwhile the Bianconeri carry on contacts with his agent Mino Raiola & Also with Manchester United for his return. [@NicoSchira]

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7,237
    Guys? Who is this guy:
    All confirmed! Paul Pogba's preference is to go back to Juventus - Real Madrid remains vigilant, Meanwhile the Bianconeri carry on contacts with his agent Mino Raiola & Also with Manchester United for his return. [@NicoSchira]

Is he trustworthy? @Mark
    gazzetta guy, probably watched SKY Calciomercato. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)