Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (40 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2006
WTF? I read reports(albeit pretty unofficial and suspect) that Barcelona are trying to switch Griezmann's agreement to PSG and get back Geymar Jr.?

Is that even an option? Are FFP going to take us to a place where teams exchange a ton of players like in amurican sports?

If it didn't make sense positional and player wise I wouldn't believe it at all. But imho there is some truth in it at least.

Jul 13, 2010
Well I definitely want him back but these rumors and the social media pictures of his old jersey is just too over the top. Seems like misdirection.
Let's go one at a time, let's sign Rabiot, then release Khedira/matuidi, then think about Paul. You are right, it's hard to believe they would be on several high-calibre fronts simultaneously

In the other news, inter fans are trying to fit in Dybala in their fantasy lineups :D with sarri, I doubt he will leave

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
There's no need to amend anything if you ask me. Me and PI are Sarri's biggest fans, always have been.

I'd take Pogback, I think PI isn't a fan though.
:tup:

I'm a fan of Pogba's talent, but not a fan at all of his personality and attitude. That's just me though, and I can understand people wanting him back (even more so given the state of our mid).

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
I think a lot of you forgot the last season Pogba was at juve . He was lazy he was trying be flashy and to be honest he was frustrating as fk to watch! I don’t want him back he left for a club who never had any faith in him after we paid him massive money as a teenager, he can rot in Manchester or flop in Madrid for all I care

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I think a lot of you forgot the last season Pogba was at juve . He was lazy he was trying be flashy and to be honest he was frustrating as fk to watch! I don’t want him back he left for a club who never had any faith in him after we paid him massive money as a teenager, he can rot in Manchester or flop in Madrid for all I care
He's still miles ahead of anybody who we could possibly get. We have the dressing room to contain him an behave properly, minus the social media whoring I guess.

He's the type of CM every coach would kill for. He'll suit Sarri's game like a glove and would make our midfield look world class again. that is to say if we keep Pjanic and bring in Ramsey + Rabiot. Add to that Bentancur and Can and it looks great in comparison to what we have now.

Pogba is still very unrealistic purchase I'd say, regardless of what media are saying. Would be dope if it happened though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)