Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Rugani isn't going anywhere. Our management believes in him. They've year after year resisted all offers and even extended his contract recently.
I hope youre wrong. Kid turned out to be nothing special, and the only way id let him stick around would be if hes HG for CL, which hes not. Ship his ass out, while the value is still high

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
demiral from sassuolo could arrive for ~15m (gds)

positive side: great talent, was impressive for sassuolo, easily good enough to replace caceres
negative side: with romero secured, it would mean no "big" cb (i mean varane, koulibaly and the likes) purchase at all

i'd say go for it, we're not getting koulibaly anyway
Turkish?

Hope the mods are ready :shifty:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I don't agree. We're already losing enough CBs that need replacing.
Meh, Barza and Caceres barely played, we already managed without them for a while now. But if we get Demiral and Romero, we still need that 3rd CB behind Chiello and Bonucci, which i dont think Romero and Demiral are (yet)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I don't agree. We're already losing enough CBs that need replacing.
would rugani be so hard to replace though... with the new coach, and especially in case pjanic is sold and no other regista bought, all players should learn new tactics anyway.

btw i can't see rugani leaving either. still, one can dream. and chiellini, koulibaly, bonucci, romero, demiral as our cb section would be as strong as it can get.

Jun 6, 2015
Meh, Barza and Caceres barely played, we already managed without them for a while now. But if we get Demiral and Romero, we still need that 3rd CB behind Chiello and Bonucci, which i dont think Romero and Demiral are (yet)
I have my doubts about Romero staying with us. He seems pretty raw and would probably benefit from playing consistently somewhere else. I also don't like this habit of going form one extreme to another. First Rugani was considered as this brilliant youngster that should play over our more accomplished CBs and now he is considered as this completely useless jabroni. We'll see how things develop with Rugani in the future, but I think he still has a future here.

Jun 6, 2015
would rugani be so hard to replace though... with the new coach, and especially in case pjanic is sold and no other regista bought, all players should learn new tactics anyway.

btw i can't see rugani leaving either. still, one can dream. and chiellini, koulibaly, bonucci, romero, demiral as our cb section would be as strong as it can get.
Hard to say. We've invested so much time in developing him and he has been really patient waiting for his opportunity. I still think Rugani is seen as the future of our defense.

- - - Updated - - -

giphy.gif

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So we get SMS+Ramsey - I think our midfield is done unless we sell Pjanic which in this case we could see another comes in..
Defender - De Ligt seems close to Barca so I expect either low value players or non (Romero is already ours IMO)
Forward - J.Felix only if Dybala leaves
Chiesa - Probably in for D.Costa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)