Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Its 2019 and people still want that overrated koala midget to play for us @Bianconero81
Let them be man. Align injury prone, inconsistent, undisciplined player with Juventus and somehow he's miraculously going to become a world beater. Tuz logic.

If anything, with our butchers, he's likely to be spending 70% of the time recovering.

- - - Updated - - -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exequiel_Palacios

Yay or nay? Can we intercept Inter and/or Real?

@GordoDeCentral

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
He's 26, his ceiling is what it is... And his losing mentality lowers it to way below what it should be. He was the freaking one to imply Barca could even do 'the remontada'...
I didn't mean he can improve a lot more from now but on his best day he's a top top class mid. In a more balanced team and playing for 'his' team I think he'd be a lot more consistent.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I didn't mean he can improve a lot more from now but on his best day he's a top top class mid. In a more balanced team and playing for 'his' team I think he'd be a lot more consistent.
And on Pjanic’s best day he’s a top top class mid. Like 16-17 knockouts when he averaged 2.2 key passes-3.8 tackles-2.2 interceptions-1.6 clearances a match.

With better midfield partners, I think he’d be a lot more consistent.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
And on Pjanic’s best day he’s a top top class mid. Like 16-17 knockouts when he averaged 2.2 key passes-3.8 tackles-2.2 interceptions-1.6 clearances a match.

With better midfield partners, I think he’d be a lot more consistent.
I agree he is, I said he's better right now. I was simply saying that in case we sell Pjanić or he wants to leave, I want Verratti here.

Marco is 3 years younger, he's a natural regista unlike Pjanić, he's better in tight spaces so he can dribble out of tough situations and for me he has more grinta, more balls. Ofc, that leads him to some stupid ass cards. Giveth and taketh

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Same goes for Pjanic to be honest. On his best day, he's amazing. They're both inconsistent... But Verratti has actually been surrounded with decent companions the last few years, Pjanic hasn't. So I'd cut the latter one a bit more slack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)