Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Manolas and the Genoa guy would be enough for CB i think,
Chiellini - Bonucci is going to be the starting pairing next season 100%, not point imagining we are buying starting CB's, although i rate Manolas highly and wh could be a starter.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
If we sold, who would you bring in and how would you line up?
Really hard question to answer at this point

But €75M for an inconsistent Pjanić is really hard to pass up.

If it were upto me, I'd redo our entire midfield tbh

- - - Updated - - -

According to that leaked Paratici's list, if Pjanić were to be sold, he had Milinkovic-Savic's name in brackets.....

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Nostradamus predictions:

Werner to Bayern is done just negotiating hard, as contract until 2020 and no real need for Bayern to pay maketable sum. (I would prefer Jovic)

Havertz will stay at Leverkusen and join Bayern 2020 for plenty of money

Collum Hudson Odoi has given his promise to join Bayern lastest on a free in 2020.

Sane: Bayern trying everythng to get him..everything!!!

Sancho will stay at Dortmund at least until 2020 no matter what..guaranteed bet win

Brandt..interesting case prob Bayen bound too, but maybe Juve?
How do you rate Brandt?

And dont your board limit your spending on a single signing? Because Sane would be aloooooot.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Jul 20, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

According to that leaked Paratici's list, if Pjanić were to be sold, he had Milinkovic-Savic's name in brackets.....
I agree, I personally don't think Pjanic has been consistent enough and goes ghost too often. I'd much rather a destroyer type of player anchored in the midfield. I wouldn't be surprised if Emre Can would be shifted to the center of the midfield if we sold Pjanic.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Yes, let’s bring Pogba, one of the laziest “top” players in football into a side that already has massive issues with laziness.

He was amazing today, walking around the pitch pouting while his team was outrun by 4km in the first half alone.

ManU fans call Pogba toxic and lazy for good reason.
Dont kid yourself, if we could get back him you would fap to death like Eva Green and Monica Bellucci was inviting you bubble bath.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Robee

Jun 21, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

He's inconsistent because he's not surrounded like he should be... We have enough holes in our team and 75 million is not enough to certainly upgrade over Pjanic in the short and long term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)