Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2012
Why pass? Verratti is Italian, younger, both are inconsistent only drawback is that Vrerratti is prone to getting stupid red cards.
I just feel that the ship has sailed on Veratti. I also don't think he has lived up to the hype that surrounded him. If we are going to get rid of Pjanic it should be for a better player to make the midfield tick. I don't think hes the right player.

Aug 26, 2014
I just feel that the ship has sailed on Veratti. I also don't think he has lived up to the hype that surrounded him. If we are going to get rid of Pjanic it should be for a better player to make the midfield tick. I don't think hes the right player.
Verratti is better suited for the same role Pirlo had here and with 2 hard workers by his side in the middle I think we'll be more creative and our middle won't be so easily outplayed against every top team. Also Verratti is better defensively.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Pjanić is better right now, but Verratti has a so much higher ceiling. He's a natural regista, he's a fighter and 3 years younger.
He's 26, his ceiling is what it is... And his losing mentality lowers it to way below what it should be. He was the freaking one to imply Barca could even do 'the remontada'...

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
of course that's after we signed Ndombele.
Most talented yes, Best?
We need more than one good midfielder, and no I did not count Ramsey because of his injury issues. I'm not against selling Pjanic as he's 29, and not always consistent, but the replacement should only be a midfielder. We don't have the luxury of spending that much on a defender.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,897
    We need more than one good midfielder, and no I did not count Ramsey because of his injury issues. I'm not against selling Pjanic as he's 29, and not always consistent, but the replacement should only be a midfielder. We don't have the luxury of spending that much on a defender.
    believe in Oceano. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)