Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
It's a reasonable thought to sell Pjanic and use the money from his sale on a B2B player which we currently lack. I think Bentancur's future is in Pjanic's position. His long passing is not on Pjanic's level but in the more traditional categories for the position, he is doing well (height, speed, tackling, anticipation). If we can shift the emphasis of play from the regista to something more in attack, I think Bentancur will be fine there.

He can't pass out of a press like Pjanic but he can dribble, so that's a bit of a trade-off (although Pjanic has gotten a bit sloppy when pressed lately).

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Tonali "new Pirlo"
This is so funny because the people who say this here are also people who probably didnt see a single game of his..
He plays in Serie B and unless you have a damn good reason I doubt you would watch Serie B games... (I mean maybe we have some Serie B watchers but I doubt it is so many...)

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Tonali "new Pirlo"
This is so funny because the people who say this here are also people who probably didnt see a single game of his..
He plays in Serie B and unless you have a damn good reason I doubt you would watch Serie B games... (I mean maybe we have some Serie B watchers but I doubt it is so many...)
pot-kettle.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)