Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Yes indeed. The Italians put 3 past ATM. The Italian team did, but I seem to recall a certain Portuguese master doing it :D

In any case, Spina, Chiello, and Berna played really well, but it wasn't just the Italians. Can put in an impressive shit, and Pjanic was on his game. The players were fired up and delivered, both Italians and non Italians.
Without the pass from berna on the first or the run for the pk on the last how many goals did the master create or do ?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Yes indeed. The Italians put 3 past ATM. The Italian team did, but I seem to recall a certain Portuguese master doing it :D

In any case, Spina, Chiello, and Berna played really well, but it wasn't just the Italians. Can put in an impressive shit, and Pjanic was on his game. The players were fired up and delivered, both Italians and non Italians.
Never said it wasn't the Italians only but Italians on here are looked upon as second rate players when the Italians we have are world class and the ones were looking at easily could be

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
The problem on this forum is that for the most part their are only Juve fans. Only a few of us are Serie A fans and watch all the games. Last year spinazolla was so underrated on here and I and a few others were saying he's awesome. I even went as far as to say sell Sandro and start spinazolla. I got flamed meanwhile this is the way it's headed if not at least Sandro loosing his spot to the superior spinazolla

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
Would you outrule Icardi going back to starting/playing at Inter?
As we know it, he had arguments with Spaletti and the balkanites, I wouldn't outrule Spalleti and Perisic, Brozovic leaving the club at the end of the season.

If there would be a chance to sign Brozović for a small fee, would you do it?

Jul 13, 2010
Idk I somehow don't feel like selling rotation players just to bring in some marginally better single midfielder or defender.

Wise man once said your country is as wealthy as the poorest are, so I'm of to think that a sports team is as good as their worst player is.

I'm happy to improve our worst players and change them directly. Let's start with Khedira, then shift to de sciglio. I also think we should now thank barza for his service. Bonucci is shit for 18 months now as well.

But selling Costa, sandro is brainless, one always brings dynamics to the field, other is still a top 10 left wing back, how can you improve that and save money?

If we can afford Ramsey salary, we can buy without selling. My concern is Higuain... We might not get anything more from Chelsea and get him back when possible.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Let's not sell Dybala.

Perin: 20 million
Rugani: 40 million
Sandro: 50 million
Costa: 50 million
Higuain: 30 million

That's 190 million without really hurting our starting 11 or depth. If we add another 80 million, that's 270 million to play with. De Ligt, Ndombele, Chiesa (everyone's fetish) and Zaniolo are not impossible then.
Do you want to bet that we will not get one single penny from Higuain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)