Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (56 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Do you want to bet that we will not get one single penny from Higuain?
We don't have to sell him for all I care. Keep loaning him out for 18m a season and we're fine. If Mario decides to leave this summer I'd offer Higuain to PSG for Cavani.

As much as I don't mind selling Dybala to finance other moves and as much as I wanted Icardi last summer I don't have a good feeling about this. With Kean emerging I'm really not sure this is the right move. Is Mario leaving for sure with all this striker speculation? Are we really going to have him and another expensive striker AND Kean? Is Kean already included in De Ligt deal?

Really confusing

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
We don't have to sell him for all I care. Keep loaning him out for 18m a season and we're fine. If Mario decides to leave this summer I'd offer Higuain to PSG for Cavani.

As much as I don't mind selling Dybala to finance other moves and as much as I wanted Icardi last summer I don't have a good feeling about this. With Kean emerging I'm really not sure this is the right move. Is Mario leaving for sure with all this striker speculation? Are we really going to have him and another expensive striker AND Kean? Is Kean already included in De Ligt deal?

Really confusing
I just cringe at the thought we give away Dybala to Inter. FFS I'm not in for selling him at all, but if you do that - sell him to Barca, Real or smthn.
And Icardi? Yes I'd go after Icardi if our attack was still made of Matris, Anelkas and Quags. Now? No, thanks. And I also think he would be shit in a hard-working team, playing algonside Berna, Ronaldo etc.

Also I don't see Mandzukic leaving untill his contract ends which is summer-2019 I think? Regarding Higuain, not sure what to think about that. PSG would never sign him, especially switch for Cavani imo.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
We're getting other players in their stead and promoting a guy like Kean. We end up being stronger in the long term. Higuain is redundant/surplus to requirements. Sandro would only be a loss if he actually regains form. Costa hasn't really had much of an impact recently. Rugani would be replaced by both Romero and De Ligt.
That's such a short term vision... Every season you have players disappointing and others performing above expectations. You can't sell a few players just by stating they aren't performing or impacting the team much because you might end up counting on them the next season.

I'd keep Costa on board, he has a skillset none of our other players have and I hope he can recover before the ties with Ajax.

Higuain obviously needs to be sold and I'd sell Alex Sandro & Khedira as well. But those last 2 definitely need replacements.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
There looks to be a 50/50 chance Eriksen is sold this summer, and I'm basing that off nothing more than his poor performances over the past couple of months. He looks disinterested. Then again, that may be just me misreading body language and it's unconnected. However, at age 27, I think it's now or never for Eriksen for a move.

Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't rate Juve's chances, given other suitors and their limitless pockets (and Eriksen's apparent desire to look towards Spain). But Levy has a very bad opinion of Madrid, and he won't sell to an English club. So there might be an option put to Juve to cut a deal, and perhaps with a request for a player like Dybala coming the other way to help offset the resulting hole in our squad.

But ...

Calciomercato has such a bad reputation that it is banned as a source of transfer discussion on many English fan forums, so take the specifics of this rumour with a pinch of salt (note that the Daily Mail, another terrible source, are just quoting what Calciomercato said rather than coming up with the story in their own right from any actual primary source).

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

Really confusing
what a terrible deal it would be. i get that we need a #9, and i also get that dybala might look for other destinations for more playtime, but helping inda by taking their rotten apple, plus offering them a gem is simply stupid. icardi should never ever play for juventus, period.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Safe to say that Beppe wants to get rid of him.

Safe to say that Beppe is capable to shill his former subordinate into buying him

Highly unlikely that Dybala wants to join merda

Soloist

Feb 2, 2019
Meh i don't know what to think about this story, we just renewed Mandzu plus Kean deserves to play more, Icardi seems a non-sense move but we know how much Paratici likes him

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,676

Really confusing
    I hope Claudia Garcia is right and he goes to Real.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    This better be bullshit. You don't give Inda Dybala to bring in the cancer that is Icardi.
    Of course it's bullshit. Even if management were that dumb no way Dybi goes to any Serie A side that isn't Juve.

Not only is Inter way beneath him but look at all the coverage of them. All the rumors about Spalleti, infighting, Balkan coups. Have you seen Candreva hit a cross in the last three years?

Who the hell would want anything to do with that :disagree:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)