Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (108 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Has a rumoured swap deal involving high profile players even happened in the last decade. Every year you get these fucking fantacalcio swap deals that never ever happen.

Considering the fact inter also have zero leverage because of Icardis bullshit if we wanted him we'd sell Dybala to some foreign team for silly money and strong arm them. I get the impression Icardi likes being in Italy too.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Has a rumoured swap deal involving high profile players even happened in the last decade. Every year you get these fucking fantacalcio swap deals that never ever happen.

Considering the fact inter also have zero leverage because of Icardis bullshit if we wanted him we'd sell Dybala to some foreign team for silly money and strong arm them. I get the impression Icardi likes being in Italy too.
Someone said Wanda's kids can't leave Italy because of the divore so yea I think Icardi likes Italy.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Safe to say that Beppe wants to get rid of him.

Safe to say that Beppe is capable to shill his former subordinate into buying him

Highly unlikely that Dybala wants to join merda
This practically.

At this point is very clear that icardi wants out. I think he was thinking about it since a year or so, but whatever happened with the captaincy problem, triggered him and wanda to leave. And bow they are in thug mode forcing an exit. Beppe will surely let him go, they cant handle him anymore.

Paratici and juventus on the other hand are interested in icardi, thats no secret, and if the chance arises, they will pounce. Thats a given.

Dybala.... I dont know what will happen to him. I dont think he would accept a swap to that team. But beppe wants, so who knows.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
We don't have to sell him for all I care. Keep loaning him out for 18m a season and we're fine. If Mario decides to leave this summer I'd offer Higuain to PSG for Cavani.

As much as I don't mind selling Dybala to finance other moves and as much as I wanted Icardi last summer I don't have a good feeling about this. With Kean emerging I'm really not sure this is the right move. Is Mario leaving for sure with all this striker speculation? Are we really going to have him and another expensive striker AND Kean? Is Kean already included in De Ligt deal?

Really confusing
:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
That's why we won't take him,Juve has never liked these kind of undisciplined punks. It's against our policy.
The thing is, there was already interest from us, confirmed by wanda,

And before the ronaldo opportunity arised, we were indeed planning to go all in for him.

So i would not discard soemthing funny from our board yet,

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juventus ask Eintracht for Haller
By Football Italia staff

Juventus have reportedly begun their approach for Eintracht Frankfurt striker Sebastien Haller, whose price-tag is at least €40m.
According to Tuttomercatoweb, Haller’s 14 goals in 26 Bundesliga appearances prompted Bianconeri director Fabio Paratici to open up a channel of communication.
Haller also contributed to Eintracht Frankfurt’s 1-0 Europa League aggregate victory over Inter last week.
He will be 25 in June and has represented France at various youth levels up to the Under-21 side.
In all competition so far this season, Haller has scored 19 goals with 12 assists in 37 games.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Trincao drops Juventus hints @Mark ?
By Football Italia staff

Sporting Braga talent Francisco Trincao admits “it’d be a huge honour to play with Cristiano Ronaldo” at Juventus.
The 19-year-old forward who can play in a variety of roles has been on the Bianconeri radar for months.
“It’d be a huge honour to play with Cristiano Ronaldo, but I am not thinking about that now,” he told Maisfutebol.
“At this moment, I am at Sporting Braga and will always give my best for this team.”
Trincao scored 11 goals in 16 caps for Portugal at Under-19 level and now has two caps for the Under-20 side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)