Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (131 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Compare him with Chiesa. I think his stats better than Chiesa. Yet people fapping for Chiesa

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk
Compare Orsolini to Chiesa - Do you think they are at the same level?!
Also Pepe is 24 while Chiesa is 21..

Dont get me wrong Pepe is a great player and I`d gladly take him but your whole comparison isnt the best..

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Compare Orsolini to Chiesa - Do you think they are at the same level?!
Also Pepe is 24 while Chiesa is 21..

Dont get me wrong Pepe is a great player and I`d gladly take him but your whole comparison isnt the best..
Yet people compare our GOAT CR7 with Lionel Messi all the time

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I didnt get what you were trying to say
They both play in same position. Their age difference only 2 years 5 months. The amount of money require are almost the same, maybe Chiesa will cost more because his price are shoot up to the sky (rival, young, italy, next gen player)

And both I think suit player characteristic for Sarri system. So why cant we compare them ?

Last year Pepe score 22 goals and 11 assist in ligue 1. While Chiesa only 6 goals and 3 assists in serie A

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
They both play in same position. Their age difference only 2 years 5 months. The amount of money require are almost the same, maybe Chiesa will cost more because his price are shoot up to the sky (rival, young, italy, next gen player)

And both I think suit player characteristic for Sarri system. So why cant we compare them ?

Last year Pepe score 22 goals and 11 assist in ligue 1. While Chiesa only 6 goals and 3 assists in serie A

There is a huge difference between 25 vs 28 and 21 vs 24
Also Serie A and League 1 is not the same but now I get your point.. I would be happy with both..

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Id never sacrifice all these good soldiers for someone like Pogba. His time here at Juve was like a holiday for him.
All of them are surplus to requirements, either because they're washed up (Khedira and Higuain), useless in the current setup (Manzukic and Matuidi), simply not good enough (Rugani and Perin), or a combination of the above.

- - - Updated - - -

Nicolas Pepe was massively disappointing @ The AFCON. He only showed up for 1 half.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
All of them are surplus to requirements, either because they're washed up (Khedira and Higuain), useless in the current setup (Manzukic and Matuidi), simply not good enough (Rugani and Perin), or a combination of the above.

- - - Updated - - -

Nicolas Pepe was massively disappointing @ The AFCON. He only showed up for 1 half.
You forgot the biggest disappointment in the not good enough crowd , mds. He is almost a jabroni.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
After we sell a few players,if given the oppertunity, would you rather buy Pogba or Neymar? Both a little shaky personalities with great ability and extremely high price but also marketability
Pogba absolutely, he will improve the team to next level we will be more lethal in build up and possession wise
While Neymar will bring more of primadona problem with CR7 (bad dressing room atmosphere)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 130)