Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (61 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I dont say never.. Sarri does... Sarri is one who make excuses and stuff like that but I have no reason to believe he is lying..
Well, I didn't say you were the one spouting it. Sarri was. But there's a reason most people say 'never say never' in football...

A pure 3-men defence is far from my preference tbh. But seei g the defenders we have, we shouldn't exclude it so categorically all together.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Im worried about our defense tbh.

Rumours about selling demiral,

Chiellini, we have to assume he will get injured a lot.

Bonucci, is gonna bonuccing.

Rugani, well no one trust him as of today.

Only deligt seems to be competent enough.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
just for the sake of it: results of the "which attacker would you sell?" poll of a local fb group. "maradjon mindenki" means "everyone should stay put".

Screenshot_20190722-205112.png

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
We should really start to offload the players who does not fit Sarri’s football.

Matuidi, Mandzu, Khedira should all go. I would like us to cash in on Rugani and Perin as well, plus one of Higuain or Kean(with a buy back clause). After that we should go after one more technically gifted midfielder. If Zaniolo is not an option, and SMS are to expensive, I would not mind having Jorginho here. We would have a lot of options with 5 players (Pjanic, Ramsey, Jorginho, Rabiot, Bentancur), who is probably able to play one touch football.
If we have money left I would like to go after one more winger/ creative player. Someone like Chiesa would fit really well.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Cuadrado has to stay. He covers multiple positions that we have no depth for like winger and fullback.

He's probably better than MDS as a fullback and maybe even better than Berna as a winger :snoop:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Cuadrado has to stay. He covers multiple positions that we have no depth for like winger and fullback.

He's probably better than MDS as a fullback and maybe even better than Berna as a winger :snoop:
yeah, and that's one of the reasons why fans should never have a say in how the club is managed. we're too emotional and clueless.

Last edited:

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
It would be quite a typical Juventus move to sell "flashy" and young players like Demiral, Kean and Cancelo for plusvalenza, all to keep/bring the more expedienced Bonucci, Manduzkic and Darmian.

I hope not, but I fear that's what's going to happen. I wouldn't have many nice words for Paratici if he does it.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
By the way Paratici returning to Milano doesn't mean he's doing business with AC Milan. All our official business work is done in Milan. He's working on a lot of sales. Khedira, Matuidi, Higuain and Cancelo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)