Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (102 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
After we sell a few players,if given the oppertunity, would you rather buy Pogba or Neymar? Both a little shaky personalities with great ability and extremely high price but also marketability
I have to say pogba too, because that way we would have in all 3 parts of the field at least 1 wc player.Pogba is also marketable, maybe not as neymar but still.I have to say also that upfront we are looking stacked.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I'd rather take back Marchisio than Neymar. I really don't like him as a person and enjoy his personal meltdown way too much. I hope he stays and continues to act like the four year old brat. In fifteen years I hope to read about how sad he is about his life choices and how he spent all his money on developing a new sport he had made up, donkeys playing cricket with tigers as referees.

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
I'd rather take back Marchisio than Neymar. I really don't like him as a person and enjoy his personal meltdown way too much. I hope he stays and continues to act like the four year old brat. In fifteen years I hope to read about how sad he is about his life choices and how he spent all his money on developing a new sport he had made up, donkeys playing cricket with tigers as referees.
I would watch that (once)

Furthermore :barza:

TueF

Jun 4, 2003
Lol, I’d sell Ronaldo just to be able to watch that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Sarri said he's going to play Dybala in the centre with Ronaldo close, CR7 gets the freedom to move out left. Sounds like Dybala is 100% in his plans besides, lose Dybala and we'll need a top replacement with whatever left assuming we can after buying Pogba.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9,453
    Dybala wants to talk with :sarrismo: and see where he wants him to play but he could listen to offers if they arrive for him. Nothing concrete atm. - Romano

LOL

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9,459
    Juve, in light of Chiellini's injury and De Ligt's acclimatization, do not want to free Demiral and let Milan know about it. The Rossoneri will still insist. -Romano

:green:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)