Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (89 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
If someone offers 40m for Kean I’d sell immediately. Only a premier league club would be dumb enough though. Unpopular opinion, but I don’t think hes good enough to be a starter at Juve, or any other top club. His biggest draw is his age, people looooove potential, but I just don’t see it. And this coming from someone who reallly wanted to see it.

Mar 3, 2014
If someone offers 40m for Kean I’d sell immediately. Only a premier league club would be dumb enough though. Unpopular opinion, but I don’t think hes good enough to be a starter at Juve, or any other top club. His biggest draw is his age, people looooove potential, but I just don’t see it. And this coming from someone who reallly wanted to see it.
His strike rate was pretty good. He’s quick, a good dribbler, above average in the air, and seems to have a natural nose for goal. And he’s 19. Most good strikers aren’t even relevant at that age. As he gets into his mid twenties he will put on muscle and be faster.
I agree though that he isn’t good enough to be a starter, he’s probably would benefit from playing every match. I’d sell him with a recompra. Sell him for 40m recompra at 50m.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 26, 2016
His strike rate was pretty good. He’s quick, a good dribbler, above average in the air, and seems to have a natural nose for goal. And he’s 19. Most good strikers aren’t even relevant at that age. As he gets into his mid twenties he will put on muscle and be faster.
I agree though that he isn’t good enough to be a starter, he’s probably would benefit from playing every match. I’d sell him with a recompra. Sell him for 40m recompra at 50m.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed, i really dont want him to leave us without any guarantee

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Someone being very good at 19 doesnt guarantee him being elite at 23, if a very large offer comes in for Kean I wouldnt mind selling. IMO the chances of him becoming an important part of Juventus future are slim, our buying power evidently increases every year and CF is a position where we'll always want to have the very best players in the world starting. In future Kean will have to measure up to future equivalents of Higuain at Napoli and Ronaldo at Real, its a big question if he can become good enough to one day start for us.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
The problem with our four strikers is that they are all limited in some way or another.

Kean
Pros: young, fast, and a natural eye for goal
Cons: very raw, not particularly good ball control and looks down when dribbling

Higuain:
Pros: a very good finisher with both feet, links up with Cris
Cons: fat and slow as fuck, well past his prime

Dybala
Pros: technically gifted, exceptional finisher
Cons: one footed and slow, no threat in the air

Mandzukic:
Pros: Strong and tall, can head the ball well
Cons: a very average finisher and goalscorer for his position, past his prime

As it stands at the moment, I still see Dybala false9 as the best option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)