Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (70 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
You dont have to sell all the players to them you know. Still unlikely but not impossible. Id say instead of selling Pjanic we sold Cancelo and had Alves or a cheap rb it could be close.. Also how desperate are PSG to offload?
yah, but Pjanic is pretty much the only piece they actually need, they can easily do without the likes of Dybala and Bonucci, at least Pjanic adresses a major problem of theirs :D either way, not much to discuss there, whoever we sell to raise funds and free up wage space, we'd have to move way too many pieces around for it all to happen within the space of a month and then there's the question of Neymar actually being worth the huge financial sacrifice for it to happen

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Does anybody believe that if Neymar is a real possibility we would pass on him? We would sacrifice players like Dybs and Costa to raise funds for him and why not even a straight swap. I'm 100% sure that if it is possible to bring Neymar here - we'll go for it. I doubt that it is possible though.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Neymar - Ronaldo - Douglas Costa

oh my something close to Neymar Suarez Messi

- - - Updated - - -

would you take the deal if you were PSG? :D
why not? who else they can buy to replace Neymar since Griezmann already joined Barca.
It was perfect a trade with Barca for Neymar and them buying Griezou but now that Barca bought him....

Who is avaible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)